QB Rating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Rating...

Plummer's QB Rating today was 116.7, and for the season it is now up to 98.6 or so

Thats one of the tops in the league...Also his completion percentage is now 60.6%
    Last edited by Tatum26Bell; 11-13-2005, 04:43 PM.
    Administrator

sigpic

a few close calls for him, but he's doing exactly what he needs... im lovin it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
      Plummer's QB Rating today was 116.7, and for the season it is now up to 98.6 or so

Thats one of the tops in the league...Also his completion percentage is now 60.6%
      2005:
      td's:13(1 running)
      int's:3
      yards:1849
      completion %:60.61
      qb rating:93.45
      record:7-2

I'ma gonna start showing Jake's WEELY numbers also......
      ....just cuz.....
      wk8 - 22/35 309 yards 4 TDs' 0 int's
      62.86%
      129.35 QB rating!!!
      wk9 - 16/22 205 yards 1 TD 0 int's 72.73% 116.67 QB Rating!!!!!

Of course, this is STICKY'D, for your viewing pleasure.....
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Jake played awesome today. Again he made some very good decisions. One of them that I can think of was when we were in the red zone, on 3rd and goal... he did not see anything at all, and instead threw the ball away... the Jake last year would have tried to do something stupid and maybe give the ball away, but today he threw it out of bounds and was happy with the 3 points.

Another awesome play was the TD pass to Putzier... that was a very good throw under pressure.

Way to go Jake!

We did have 2 turnovers... but again Jake was not at fault. Rod's fumble was unlucky, and Bell's... he did not see it coming... thank god he is ok after that hit.

Comment

You know, if it wasn't for our team debacle against Miami to open the season, Jake would probably be sitting in the top 3 QBs in terms of passer rating. Keep it up Jake!
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
            You know, if it wasn't for our team debacle against Miami to open the season, Jake would probably be sitting in the top 3 QBs in terms of passer rating. Keep it up Jake!
            If he is by the end of the season I'll be just as happy.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

For whatever reaon, I could care less what Denver players do as far as individual accolades go.

I have other teams I watch around the league, and certain players on those teams that I want to blow up in stats, but I just don't care who does what for Denver personally.

I don't even have a favorite player on the team since Elway retired.

So here's to Plummer finishing the season strong and gaining stronger consideration for MVP as the season ends. Or not I don't care.

The team on the other hand, breaks my heart or enlightens my day on any given week.

See Yuz.

Comment

Working...
              X