Elway = First Bronco HOF'er?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What no Latin?

Aardwolf is correct, you go in as a player not a member of any specific team.

Though players can make their loyalities known, like Marcus Allen did when he asked to receive his Hall of Fame ring in a presentation this in Kansas City rather than Oakland where he spend the majority of his carreer.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Of course not latin...Although a pig-latin essay would be rather humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureMrsPortis
        Yes I'd a full dissertation in Russian, French & German...
        I'm not familiar with the expression "I'd a full dissertation" nor do I have a clue what it means.

But if it means you are better with Russian, French and German, it would indeed seem to indicate there is a great opportunity for that to prove true.

Comment

OK, then how about this one, FMP?

"Aard-ay olf-way oron-may".

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
            What no Latin?

Though players can make their loyalities known, like Marcus Allen did when he asked to receive his Hall of Fame ring in a presentation this in Kansas City rather than Oakland where he spend the majority of his carreer.
            Exactly! That's a baseball thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Aardwolf
              But if it means you are better with Russian, French and German, it would indeed seem to indicate there is a great opportunity for that to prove true.
              (Phonetically, as I don't know whether the board can accommodate Cyrillic): "Yabat tebya, zhiopvolk". There's your Russian, A$$wolf.

Comment

I'm sorry, I forgot to type a word...I went and fixed it just for you.

Now get to hopping...I really want to read what you have to say in these languages.

Comment

o-nay idding-kay ick-chay. ome-say eople-pay ouldn't-shay ave-hay a-ay omputer-cay.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                    (Phonetically, as I don't know whether the board can accommodate Cyrillic): "Yabat tebya, zhiopvolk". There's your Russian, A$$wolf.
                    LOL!!!

What is an "A$$wolf", anyway? A wolf with a lot of $$$$$$$$?

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                      What no Latin?

Aardie is leaving that fact out.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Elway = First Bronco HOF'er?

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
                        Watching the Pro Bowl pregame show, and they talked to Elway. Is it true that he'll be the first Bronco to be in the Hall of Fame? If so, I think that's crazy!

It is cool that he's going, though. He deserves it.
                        Unfortunately yes although it is to my opinion that Steve Atwater should be there already.

Comment

Working...
                        X