Did We Finish Off the Raiders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Just one last point from me. Even with two turnovers on our side of the 50 all they could muster was 10 points. Also as another poster commented the Raiders got no closer than 13 points of the lead.
    13 points and 10 yards from making it 6. But you are correct. Its always fun to beat da raidahs.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      13 points and 10 yards from making it 6. But you are correct. Its always fun to beat da raidahs.....
      It doesn't matter if they were 10 yards or 10 inches the bottom line is the defense nailed it down.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        Yes I know we won the game but did we close the door on the Raiders like we did the Eagles?

What are your thoughts?
        That game reminded me a little of the Atlanta game last year. I believe we were wthin two TD's in the fourth quarter, with a weak pulse and breath of life, but Plummer through that last pick and was returned for a TD. Thank god we were on the other side this time.

Every team needs playmakers to stop other teams and slam the door. Philly, Oakland and NYG games all the big ints were made, our offense has to pick it up in the fourth quarter and not give the ball right back. The D has shut the door in the past few games, even the NYG game.
        The three Keys to football
        1. Turnovers
        2. Field Position
        3. Red Zone Play

Comment

Working...
        X