Anybody Watching The Pro Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Watching The Pro Bowl?

Any thoughts. Get your last NFL for many months. Come on, say something.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Didn't know it was on.

Ugh, so it begins: the wastelands of sports, the time between the end of the football season and its beggining. Holy crap I hate it.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
      Didn't know it was on.

Ugh, so it begins: the wastelands of sports, the time between the end of the football season and its beggining. Holy crap I hate it.
      Milk it for all it's worth.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I'm watching it. seeing a broncos helmet was so nice...sigh.... Um, go AFC.
        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Yeah - GO AFC!

I hate how Manning is only throwing to Harrison or Heap. He needs to know that he has other options to throw to.

Oh well. I hope the Pro Bowl holds me over 'til next season. I doubt it.

Comment

I admit it. I am desperate enough for football that I'm watching it. I wonder if the contract thing is bugging Al. He doesn't seem to be into the game mentally. One question: Who on the Colts offensive staff hates Todd Heap?
            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

I had no idea.

If you slap on a pair of shades, and put him in a Hawaiin shirt, John Elway looks exactly like Gary Busey! Amazing!
              Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

I just wouldn't be the same ol' probowl without TonyG dunking the ball.
                Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

He had to make up for that earlier drop on the easy TD. How bad is Dante Hall hurt?
                  "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Shocked me to see Vanderjagt miss the 52yd fieldgoal...wide right. doh!

I'd like to see more of McNair and Trent Green in the second half.

AFC rocks!
                    James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats
                      I just wouldn't be the same ol' probowl without TonyG dunking the ball.
                      His dunks are worthless as **** on a bore hog.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Yikes! Damn you Trent Green. Stop fumbling the ball!
                        James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Is the NFC mounting a comeback?

Comment

Well, if Green keeps turning over the damn ball they will be able to make a comeback without much trouble.

Hope he gets things straight on this possession.

Almost wish that Jake the Snake was in there right now to tell you the truth guys.

Comment

Alright...that does it.....I WISH WE HAD JAKE THE SNAKE IN THERE NOW!!!!

heh

Comment

Working...
                              X