Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Watching The Pro Bowl?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I take it that intereception was a great key to his sucess
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

    Comment


    • #32
      Yeah, give it to Portis! All the problems will be solved! And hey, let's just forget the presidential race, just name Clinton Portis the President of the US!

      LOL

      They should have handed the ball off to waste the time from when they were ahead. Now they're 3 points behind....

      Comment


      • #33
        Portis sadly is not 35 yet. But he is deffinately better then Dean or Kerry or any of those other Democrats aiming for the whitehouse
        sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
          Yeah, give it to Portis! All the problems will be solved! And hey, let's just forget the presidential race, just name Clinton Portis the President of the US!

          LOL

          They should have handed the ball off to waste the time from when they were ahead. Now they're 3 points behind....
          Stupid Tony Dungy.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by elwayfan2k
            Portis sadly is not 35 yet. But he is deffinately better then Dean or Kerry or any of those other Democrats aiming for the whitehouse
            Way true. It'd be a dilemma, but I'm sure i'd choose Portis over one of those Democrats...

            Comment


            • #36
              You HAD to have seen that INT coming.

              Over a minute for Manning. He'll get 'er done.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
                Way true. It'd be a dilemma, but I'm sure i'd choose Portis over one of those Democrats...
                That brings up an interesting dilema... If CP is elected president, would he take the position, or would he hold out for more money? hmmm
                Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

                Comment


                • #38
                  OMG Manning gets sacked and waste 15 seconds! Kick is coming...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Vanderjagt misses it...

                    Pathetic loser...

                    Can't even hit a 51 yarder. Thanks a lot Vanderjagt.

                    Perfect my ass.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Well what do you expect. He should have been where he was last year--Getting drunk & going on Canadian Cable show & mouthing off about his team...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BeerGirl
                        Well what do you expect. He should have been where he was last year--Getting drunk & going on Canadian Cable show & mouthing off about his team...
                        Is that when he called out Mannings heart? And then Manning called him "the stupid kicker"? How freaking hillarious!
                        Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Too bad it won't show up in his stats or break his string.....
                          Maybe this'll continue into next season.....1 can only hope...
                          Elam would have nailed 'em!!!!!
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

                          -- Samuel Adams

                          sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by rcsodak
                            Elam would have nailed 'em!!!!!
                            Don't try to turn this into one of those "A Bronco Player Would Do It Right" subjects.

                            Although I don't like the Farmboys Manning and Vanderjagt...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Damn, that was one high-scoring Pro Bowl. Very exciting - I'd rank it just above the Superbowl.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by jokerewt
                                The superbowl and the probowl were a great ending to a would have could have season
                                Hey, you're in ID, too! Sweet. LOL.

                                I agree though, two great games.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X