Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JetNation Wants You!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JetNation Wants You!!!

    Hey guys,Jets fan here from JetNation.com Just wanted to shoot over and extend the invite to the BroncosFans to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about this weeks game.

    Let's pray for a good healthy game with no more injuries...Good luck guys.

    http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php

    Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up,No wait. Im a Mod there...No worries...This is a personal invite.
    http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php
    Is my Home

  • #2
    Thanks for the invite, ill be sure to stop by and check it out, it must be hard being a Jets fan this year, they are a quality football team they just have caught the injury bug this year, and whats this i hear about Herm Edwards coaching our hated chiefs next year, i heard it on ESPN radio this morning, any word out of Jets camp?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jstats
      Thanks for the invite, ill be sure to stop by and check it out, it must be hard being a Jets fan this year, they are a quality football team they just have caught the injury bug this year, and whats this i hear about Herm Edwards coaching our hated chiefs next year, i heard it on ESPN radio this morning, any word out of Jets camp?

      Jets Fans want Herm out of NY as fast as possible.

      We are hurt big time and just this week Herm decided to play or younger players...Broncos should wn this game easy.

      Jake has been playing MVP football thus far and he very well could beat us by himself.
      http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php
      Is my Home

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't want Herm Edwards coaching anyone in our division, especially the chiefs! He could actually make them competitive.

        I'd be looking to get rid of Pennington if it were me, looked like a noodle arm when he was proclaimed fit to play earlier this year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncosorBust
          I don't want Herm Edwards coaching anyone in our division, especially the chiefs! He could actually make them competitive.

          I'd be looking to get rid of Pennington if it were me, looked like a noodle arm when he was proclaimed fit to play earlier this year.

          Herm is a terrible coach . Trust me....You want him in KC.
          http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php
          Is my Home

          Comment


          • #6
            Am I the only one who has an inflatable love doll in the shape of the J-E-T-S fireman?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Smizzy
              Hey guys,Jets fan here from JetNation.com Just wanted to shoot over and extend the invite to the BroncosFans to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about this weeks game.

              Let's pray for a good healthy game with no more injuries...Good luck guys.

              http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php

              Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up,No wait. Im a Mod there...No worries...This is a personal invite.

              Welcome, thanks for stopping by.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Perry1977
                Am I the only one who has an inflatable love doll in the shape of the J-E-T-S fireman?

                Of course not
                http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php
                Is my Home

                Comment


                • #9
                  These Jets could not outrun a 70 yr old man in a bicycle.................

                  Good Game Jets-Nation.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Smizzy
                    Hey guys,Jets fan here from JetNation.com Just wanted to shoot over and extend the invite to the BroncosFans to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about this weeks game.

                    Let's pray for a good healthy game with no more injuries...Good luck guys.

                    http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php

                    Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up,No wait. Im a Mod there...No worries...This is a personal invite.

                    thanks for the invite. living out in jersey i get to hear and read all the jets woes so definitely feel for ya unfortunately your coming into denver.

                    hopefully we are not over looking you guys for the dallas thanksgiving game.

                    question. qb situation. do you draft a qb, sign a qb(rivers) or hope chad comes back healthy after his 2nd rotator cuff injury?
                    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i joined as irishbronco
                      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                      Born-1990
                      Got ipod- 2004




                      Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Im there as BroncoJon. Ill stop by all week.


                        If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Classy fan

                          Smizzy,

                          Thanks for the warm welcome. I went to your site and it cracked me up. Jets fans have a good grip on things. I loved the post comparing the broncos' and jets' weapons. Classic stuff. Here's to a good game (broncos' blowout) without injury
                          G.O.B.: Hi. I need a tea to give my dingle less tingle. Me quick, want slow. Wait, that’s Indian.

                          Asian Man: Tea for dong




                          Sig made by Snk16

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            alos you guys might check out.. theganggreen.com lots of good classy football talk there aswell
                            sigpic
                            When you wanna win the game you gotta play it Bucc_Nasty!!
                            ^^THX SNK^^^^
                            You Da Man

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by alan
                              i joined as irishbronco
                              Hey, thanks for the invite over here. You guys have a pretty great site. Good luck on Sunday, although you won't really need it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X