Any news on TD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on TD?

Ive been wondering and i know hes looking to make a comeback soon. Does he have a website or anything?
    I think he might be able to help us with our cap problem somehow if we could maybe trade him *Id imagine he could still be a Premiere back with all the surgery hes had* I just dont remember if hes still under contract. *I thought he was on IR but im not sure*
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Was going to ask what happened to him - I remember that he was a big pain in the ass one day, and the next, poof! He's gone!

LOL

Good back...

Comment

No, I thought he officially cut himself or something. He was on IR for 2002--and when they were discussing the possibility of him coming back this year, it was on a "per play" contract sort of thing, if I remember right. Don't quote me on this...

But he's not on IR anymore.

Comment

He retired.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

and quandering.....

...still miss his genuine love for the games
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

TD was a workhorse, and was very durable until Lepsis ripped his knee up. TD was a helluva lot faster than people gave him credit for too. Even with PORTIS ripping it up, I still miss #30.

Comment

I miss TD also, he was tuff

Comment

TD was great but it is CP's era now.............is it just me or do we have a problam moving on like some people still want elway to come back (who wouldnt but please).
                2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

I miss TD also but not just for his outstanding skill and play, but also for his attitude toward the game and fans, and his loyalty to his team. Unlike chump Portis.

Comment

He retired
                    He didn't officially retire, however, he was cut before spring training when he decided that his knees weren't getting any better after microfracture surgery. Shanahan told him that if he ever wanted to come back and try to get back in, he'd be welcome. Right now, he's doing some work for the NFL Network and is talking about becoming an analyst for the NFL Network fulltime. I wish him fair winds and following seas, he was a selfless warrior and didn't deserve to go out like he did. That is the life of a running back however. Here's a mile high salute to our greatest back ever.

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
                      Ive been wondering and i know hes looking to make a comeback soon. Does he have a website or anything?
                      I think he might be able to help us with our cap problem somehow if we could maybe trade him *Id imagine he could still be a Premiere back with all the surgery hes had* I just dont remember if hes still under contract. *I thought he was on IR but im not sure*
                      Kind of like wondering how Alf Landon will do in the next Presidential Election. LOL!!!!
                      Last edited by Aardwolf; 02-17-2004, 01:41 PM.

Comment

only news is that he still has a glass knee
                        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Aardwolf
                          Kind of like wondering how Alf Landon will do in the next Presidential Election. LOL!!!!
                          ...you're a funny man, scully.....
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

The last I heard was just before camp last year was that Shanahan released him. He has not offically retired but with arthritis in his knee I don't think he'll come back.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Here is a quote i read

I was reading pro football the other day and they was mentioneing something about him they also made this comment:
                              "—Terrell Davis still hasn't uttered the R word but he is sounding more and more at peace with life after football." "I'm starting to get real comfortable with not playing football. I'm very comfortable," he said while working for the NFL Network at the Super Bowl."

So, it does sound like he will be retiring soon if he hasnt already. Too bad, he was a great rb.
                              Last edited by OklahomaSooners; 02-18-2004, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X