No announcement yet.

Any news on TD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought Ted Duboise was that good. He was alright but never great!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
      I never thought Ted Duboise was that good. He was alright but never great!
      LOL had Holmes beat.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        The last I heard was just before camp last year was that Shanahan released him. He has not offically retired but with arthritis in his knee I don't think he'll come back.
        Congragulations! You finally figured out what I've been telling everyone for more than 4 years.
        Last edited by Aardwolf; 02-21-2004, 06:53 PM.

Comment

A$$wolf needs some Preparation H.

Comment

Among many other things...

Comment

Yea hes gone

I think on T.V. or something he annouced that he is offically retired yea hes gone. Poor guy he was so good Probably would have been one of the best backs in the league.
              CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Yea hes gone

Originally posted by Africangod
                I think on T.V. or something he annouced that he is offically retired yea hes gone. Poor guy he was so good Probably would have been one of the best backs in the league.
                He was one of the best backs in the league if not the best, and on an interview I saw with him he said he would like to come back but it would be very doubtful if he did return.

Comment

Ya, were all going to miss him but thats what happens to almost all good running backs in the NFL. Very few backs can last 10 or more years in the NFL. Injury almost always ends a running backs carrer. But Its Clinton Portis's turn now. And in a few years it will be another young back's turn.

Comment

yea that sucks

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                    Ya, were all going to miss him but thats what happens to almost all good running backs in the NFL. Very few backs can last 10 or more years in the NFL. Injury almost always ends a running backs carrer. But Its Clinton Portis's turn now. And in a few years it will be another young back's turn.
                    Yea thats true and sad Emmitt Smith must be really lucky.
                    CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Ya there is a few who can last that long but not many. Emmit Smith should have retired at Dallas. He already got the all time rushing record, so all he is doin at arizona is risking serious injury.

Comment

Its the love

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                        Ya there is a few who can last that long but not many. Emmit Smith should have retired at Dallas. He already got the all time rushing record, so all he is doin at arizona is risking serious injury.

He loves the sport so much he will risk his life to play it.
                        CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Good Point, he should of atleast tried to stay with Dallas

Comment

Working...
                          X