• EddyMac87
    replied
    Good Point, he should of atleast tried to stay with Dallas

Leave a comment:

• Africangod
    replied
    Its the love

Originally posted by EddyMac87
    Ya there is a few who can last that long but not many. Emmit Smith should have retired at Dallas. He already got the all time rushing record, so all he is doin at arizona is risking serious injury.

He loves the sport so much he will risk his life to play it.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Ya there is a few who can last that long but not many. Emmit Smith should have retired at Dallas. He already got the all time rushing record, so all he is doin at arizona is risking serious injury.

Leave a comment:

• Africangod
    replied
    yea that sucks

Originally posted by EddyMac87
    Ya, were all going to miss him but thats what happens to almost all good running backs in the NFL. Very few backs can last 10 or more years in the NFL. Injury almost always ends a running backs carrer. But Its Clinton Portis's turn now. And in a few years it will be another young back's turn.
    Yea thats true and sad Emmitt Smith must be really lucky.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Ya, were all going to miss him but thats what happens to almost all good running backs in the NFL. Very few backs can last 10 or more years in the NFL. Injury almost always ends a running backs carrer. But Its Clinton Portis's turn now. And in a few years it will be another young back's turn.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Re: Yea hes gone

Originally posted by Africangod
    I think on T.V. or something he annouced that he is offically retired yea hes gone. Poor guy he was so good Probably would have been one of the best backs in the league.
    He was one of the best backs in the league if not the best, and on an interview I saw with him he said he would like to come back but it would be very doubtful if he did return.

Leave a comment:

• Africangod
    replied
    Yea hes gone

I think on T.V. or something he annouced that he is offically retired yea hes gone. Poor guy he was so good Probably would have been one of the best backs in the league.

Leave a comment:

• FutureMrsPortis
    replied
    Among many other things...

Leave a comment:

• broncos_chick
    replied
    A$$wolf needs some Preparation H.

Leave a comment:

• Aardwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    The last I heard was just before camp last year was that Shanahan released him. He has not offically retired but with arthritis in his knee I don't think he'll come back.
    Congragulations! You finally figured out what I've been telling everyone for more than 4 years.
    Last edited by Aardwolf; 02-21-2004, 06:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    Originally posted by dhall26
    I never thought Ted Duboise was that good. He was alright but never great!
    LOL had Holmes beat.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    I never thought Ted Duboise was that good. He was alright but never great!

Leave a comment:

• OklahomaSooners
    replied
    Here is a quote i read

I was reading pro football the other day and they was mentioneing something about him they also made this comment:
    "—Terrell Davis still hasn't uttered the R word but he is sounding more and more at peace with life after football." "I'm starting to get real comfortable with not playing football. I'm very comfortable," he said while working for the NFL Network at the Super Bowl."

So, it does sound like he will be retiring soon if he hasnt already. Too bad, he was a great rb.
    Last edited by OklahomaSooners; 02-18-2004, 08:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    The last I heard was just before camp last year was that Shanahan released him. He has not offically retired but with arthritis in his knee I don't think he'll come back.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Aardwolf
    Kind of like wondering how Alf Landon will do in the next Presidential Election. LOL!!!!
    ...you're a funny man, scully.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X