Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nalen and Sapp going at it?

I just read this on the Denver Post's website:
    All game, Broncos center Tom Nalen and Raiders defensive tackle Warren Sapp went at each other grunt-to-grunt, helmet-to-helmet, pads-to-pads with nary a word said between the two. Then, when they were walking through the same tunnel that leads to the locker rooms after the game, Nalen and Sapp exchanged words so heated, they had to be separated.

Nalen, who won't allow himself to be interviewed during the season, followed his policy and would not comment.
    Anybody hear any more on this? Last year it was Droughns and Sapp going at it and now sappy Sapp seems to have gotten Nalen's goat. Neither Nalen nor Droughns seem like guys that normally get into stuff like that but apparently Sapp can bring it out of people, eh?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Originally posted by Javalon
    I just read this on the Denver Post's website:

Anybody hear any more on this? Last year it was Droughns and Sapp going at it and now sappy Sapp seems to have gotten Nalen's goat. Neither Nalen nor Droughns seem like guys that normally get into stuff like that but apparently Sapp can bring it out of people, eh?
    Or Droughns and Nalen brought it out of Sapp.

They both ate his lunch for him.

-----

Comment

Nalen woulda kicked the crap outta that fat chunk of poop Sapp, no contest!

Comment

Sapp's penalty at the end of the game says it all.

[email protected]** as OrangePeel would say.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Is Sapp paid based on performance incentives? If so, then he must be mad Tommy took food off of his plate
          Last edited by BroncFanInPA; 11-14-2005, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Sapp had 3 tackles and one assist, no sacks.

Nalen, let no sacks past him, helped his team get 121 yards rushing.

I'd say advantage Nalen.

Comment

Sapp is over the hell, and p*ssed at Father Time for making him slower and fatter...........

He has a reason to be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                Sapp is over the hell, and p*ssed at Father Time for making him slower and fatter...........

He has a reason to be mad.

You do know he's having a Pro Bowl season don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan

Put him in the iron maiden!

Comment

Sorry to disagree.
                    Besides the Tennessee game where he had 3 sacks, he has only had 2 other sacks in 8 games.
                    Is that Pro Bowl stats?
                    He is tied for 22nd in the league with his numbers.
                    Do 22 Def Ends go to the Pro Bowl???
                    I think NOT!

Warren Sapp Stats

Comment

I would also have to disagree with this statement. He may get voted in due to his name recognition, but Derrick Burgess has outperformed him on that defense. I would give Burgess the nod over Sapp for Honolulu..

Comment

Well first of all, Sapp is a defensive tackle, not an end. Secondly, Nalen is know for pushing defensive players buttons. I think its probably because he blocks the defensive players so well all day that they get sick of his cut blocking or chop blocking or whatever its called. In fact, when I went to a Broncos training camp over the summer, Nalen and Wilson went at it a little bit and had to be seperated...

Comment

Is he gonna return next year?? What you guys think, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                            Is he gonna return next year?? What you guys think, huh?

I dont think so. I hear they are cutting the complimentary hostess cakes from his contract. he's gonna be pissed.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

I am curious to know what he said to make that ref throw the flag...........LOL did you see the look on shanny face when that happened..........the punt team was coming back to the sidelines and shanny is like WTF is going on..................TOO FUNNY

Comment

Working...
                              X