Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nalen and Sapp going at it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
    Sorry to disagree.
    Besides the Tennessee game where he had 3 sacks, he has only had 2 other sacks in 8 games.
    Is that Pro Bowl stats?
    He is tied for 22nd in the league with his numbers.
    Do 22 Def Ends go to the Pro Bowl???
    I think NOT!

    Warren Sapp Stats

    Please refer to your list.

    Please note that Warren Sapp is having the best season of any DT in the AFC.

    Please note that Pro Bowl squads are picked according to the conference you are in and generally the top players from that conference are selected.

    Please note that not every position on the D-line is a DE.


    For kicks and giggles, what is 5 to the 3rd power?

    Comment


    • #17
      Sapp is a firey guy.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
        Please refer to your list.

        Please note that Warren Sapp is having the best season of any DT in the AFC.

        Please note that Pro Bowl squads are picked according to the conference you are in and generally the top players from that conference are selected.

        Please note that not every position on the D-line is a DE.


        For kicks and giggles, what is 5 to the 3rd power?
        125.

        Einstein, I guarantee that Sapp and the lowly Raiders will have no one in Honolulu.

        I took 8 Math classes in college, so plz ask me a law question next time..........

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
          125.

          Einstein, I guarantee that Sapp and the lowly Raiders will have no one in Honolulu.

          I took 8 Math classes in college, so plz ask me a law question next time..........
          PR, you're probably better off ignoring him when he gets childish like this. The ignore list is a great thing.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Canadian_Fan
            I am curious to know what he said to make that ref throw the flag...........LOL did you see the look on shanny face when that happened..........the punt team was coming back to the sidelines and shanny is like WTF is going on..................TOO FUNNY
            Yep, Shanny's reaction was great. He stays intense until the very end.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Javalon
              PR, you're probably better off ignoring him when he gets childish like this. The ignore list is a great thing.
              Words of Wisdom.

              CP for that suggestion.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Javalon
                I just read this on the Denver Post's website:

                Anybody hear any more on this? Last year it was Droughns and Sapp going at it and now sappy Sapp seems to have gotten Nalen's goat. Neither Nalen nor Droughns seem like guys that normally get into stuff like that but apparently Sapp can bring it out of people, eh?
                I wonder if this has anything to do with what happen near the end of game when Sapp was going off?
                John 11: 25-27

                My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                Thanks Snk16

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                  You do know he's having a Pro Bowl season don't you?
                  Evidently, against lesser Olines.....


                  oooops....or do you not like the Oline either?








                  j/k
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

                  -- Samuel Adams

                  sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I WAS THERE (Mcafee)!!!!! I am not sure what SAPP was nagging about but he was definitely nagging. Great Game........If your BRONCOS FAN. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!
                    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                      You do know he's having a Pro Bowl season don't you?

                      you do know you predicted the broncos to suck this year

                      Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Fl_playa101
                        you do know you predicted the broncos to suck this year

                        dont even read his predictions anymore because their always wrong

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Fl_playa101
                          you do know you predicted the broncos to suck this year

                          Not suck, just to be average. 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 with a firm prediction of 8-8.

                          That does look to be wrong, but its a pleasant surprise. I just did not foresee Plummer playing so exceptional, the rookie CBs becomming instant stars, and both our RBs on pace to rush for 1000 yards each. I'm sure some Bronco fans did, but it certainly was not me.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by WABronco
                            Nalen woulda kicked the crap outta that fat chunk of poop Sapp, no contest!
                            I don't know what you're talking about! If Sapp fell on you, you'd never get up. That's one BIG tub of goo!
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X