Did you know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know...

Backup quarterback Gary Kubiak scored Denver's only touchdown in a 10-7 loss to Buffalo in the 1991 AFC title game. Kubiak had replaced Elway, who left the game with an injured thigh.
    I hate the Raiders

is he our offensive co-ordinater.
    2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

he is now
      I hate the Raiders

Comment

Kubiak was a good back up

Comment

Re: Did you know...

Originally posted by 3rdGeneration
          Backup quarterback Gary Kubiak scored Denver's only touchdown in a 10-7 loss to Buffalo in the 1991 AFC title game. Kubiak had replaced Elway, who left the game with an injured thigh.
          i remember that game because it looked hopeless when buffalo kicked a field goal to go uo 10 - 0 with only a few minutes left & elway out, but kubiak led us to a touchdown & then we recovered the onside kick & had a shot to tie or win but fumbled around the 50.

I'm not sure who fumbled, i think maybe steve sewell but i bet somebody out there knows.
          sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Did you know...

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
            i remember that game because it looked hopeless when buffalo kicked a field goal to go uo 10 - 0 with only a few minutes left & elway out, but kubiak led us to a touchdown & then we recovered the onside kick & had a shot to tie or win but fumbled around the 50.

I'm not sure who fumbled, i think maybe steve sewell but i bet somebody out there knows.
            also in that game FG kicker treadwell missed 3 FG'S n 2 of them hit the upright unreal......

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Did you know...

Originally posted by bronco30
              also in that game FG kicker treadwell missed 3 FG'S n 2 of them hit the upright unreal......
              yes & also that was one of the greatest defensive battles i ever saw.

the first points didn't come until late in the 3rd qtr. & that was off a turnover, elway int. returned for a score
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X