Is a sweep possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a sweep possible?

Not meant as a smack thread. Just wanted to hear some honest opinions on whether anyone thinks we can sweep our own division. I know a lot of things still have to play out, especially for the Charger game at the end of the year (will we be healthy, will we be resting for playoffs, etc.).

I myself think talent against talent, there isn't anyone in our division that can beat us.

Note: You can vote for more than one.
    Yes
    47.89%
    No, will lose to the Chiefs in Arrowhead.
    26.76%
    No, will lose to the Raiders in Mile High.
    0.00%
    No, will lose to the Chargers at Qualcomm.
    25.35%
    Last edited by WyoBroncoMan; 11-14-2005, 07:19 PM.

And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon

I agree that we are the most talented team in our division and we are playing the best right now, but unfortunately I have seen some excellent Broncos teams go to Arrowhead and get ambushed, so I would have to say we probably will lose that one. That place has just been a house of horrors for us over the years (the '98 playoffs notwithstanding of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
      I agree that we are the most talented team in our division and we are playing the best right now, but unfortunately I have seen some excellent Broncos teams go to Arrowhead and get ambushed, so I would have to say we probably will lose that one. That place has just been a house of horrors for us over the years (the '98 playoffs notwithstanding of course)
      Same here. Even though I think that the Chargers are better than the Chiefs, we just seem to have a more difficult time at Arrowhead.

My guess is that if we lose only one game in our division, it'll be in K.C. Unless, of course, we have nothing to play for when we travel to San Diego.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
        Unless, of course, we have nothing to play for when we travel to San Diego.

Well, since I am going to the S.D. game and will undoubtedly be surrounded by lightning, let's hope we smack them in the mouth even if the game means nothing.

Comment

Beating KC in Arrowhead is a good possibility IMHO. I think there is only one team that can even come close to beating this years team, when we are playing good. Only in the RCA Dome is it possible though.

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
            Well, since I am going to the S.D. game and will undoubtedly be surrounded by lightning, let's hope we smack them in the mouth even if the game means nothing.
            me2

Comment

Sure its possible, but will it happen? I sure hope it does

Comment

at SD will be a tough game...u know since they are the best 5-4 team ever ....but i think we can pull it out if we contain gates/LT
                sigpic
                DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Wow, three SoCal Bronco fans in the same thread... very impressive...

sdbroncofan1
                  -----------------
                  Calif. Bronco

And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon

Comment

Definately think it's possible, but stuff happens, and I kinda expect us to drop one game to one of them.

Voted KC just out of respect to history.

Comment

I think the sweep is highly possible.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

i sure hope it does! and i think this is by far the best chance we have had to do it in many years!

GO BRONCOS!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the cheifs are hurtin at this point in the season. Not terribly worried about them. I think the players still have a bad taste in their mouth when the raiders came to town last year, so I think they will definatly go out of their way to smash on the raiders. Not worried about that. If we've locked up homefield (crosses fingers) I don't see us playing at %100 in SD. Will be fun to watch 2nd teamers out there though.
                          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

I think a sweep is a possibility, but the way our division is going, probably unlikely. I voted KC and SD because I can't say which team, both are playing well and both of those games are in their houses. Most likely if we do drop one, it will be to KC but you never know.

Comment

Shockingly, no one has predicted we would lose to the Raiders at home

Comment

Working...
                              X