• DenverBroncosJM
    replied
    Well I hope we win in SD... Mostly because I will be at that game ;p

Leave a comment:

• dbf07
    replied
    Yes

Originally posted by WyoBroncoMan
    Not meant as a smack thread. Just wanted to hear some honest opinions on whether anyone thinks we can sweep our own division. I know a lot of things still have to play out, especially for the Charger game at the end of the year (will we be healthy, will we be resting for playoffs, etc.).

I myself think talent against talent, there isn't anyone in our division that can beat us.

Note: You can vote for more than one.
    There is a very good chance we will sweep the division. But like you said it depends on what shanny will do with the charges in our last game of the regular season. It would be awesome if we did sweep.

Leave a comment:

• KyLewin
    replied
    I voted for SD. It's the last game of the regular season and I expect us to sit the starters for the most part because we'll already have a first round bye wrapped up, while the Chargers will be fighting for a Wild Card spot.

Leave a comment:

• Calif. Bronco
    replied
    Shockingly, no one has predicted we would lose to the Raiders at home

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    I think a sweep is a possibility, but the way our division is going, probably unlikely. I voted KC and SD because I can't say which team, both are playing well and both of those games are in their houses. Most likely if we do drop one, it will be to KC but you never know.

Leave a comment:

• Astrass
    replied
    I think the cheifs are hurtin at this point in the season. Not terribly worried about them. I think the players still have a bad taste in their mouth when the raiders came to town last year, so I think they will definatly go out of their way to smash on the raiders. Not worried about that. If we've locked up homefield (crosses fingers) I don't see us playing at %100 in SD. Will be fun to watch 2nd teamers out there though.

Leave a comment:

• Caliraiderhater
    replied
    i sure hope it does! and i think this is by far the best chance we have had to do it in many years!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    I think the sweep is highly possible.

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Definately think it's possible, but stuff happens, and I kinda expect us to drop one game to one of them.

Voted KC just out of respect to history.

Leave a comment:

• WyoBroncoMan
    replied
    Wow, three SoCal Bronco fans in the same thread... very impressive...

sdbroncofan1
    -----------------
    Calif. Bronco

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied
    at SD will be a tough game...u know since they are the best 5-4 team ever ....but i think we can pull it out if we contain gates/LT

Leave a comment:

• section 118
    replied
    Sure its possible, but will it happen? I sure hope it does

Leave a comment:

• sdbroncofan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
    Well, since I am going to the S.D. game and will undoubtedly be surrounded by lightning, let's hope we smack them in the mouth even if the game means nothing.
    me2

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush1874
    replied
    Beating KC in Arrowhead is a good possibility IMHO. I think there is only one team that can even come close to beating this years team, when we are playing good. Only in the RCA Dome is it possible though.

Leave a comment:

• Calif. Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Unless, of course, we have nothing to play for when we travel to San Diego.

Well, since I am going to the S.D. game and will undoubtedly be surrounded by lightning, let's hope we smack them in the mouth even if the game means nothing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X