pro bowl questions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro bowl questions???

i thought the pro bowl was a gr8 and fun game. the 2 ppl i thought should'nt be there did ****. todd heap should of been replaced by sharpe and trent green was NEVER worthy of being among the best players in the game.

i still think the afc was a stronger conference, any1 disagree??

i thought champ bailey looked good, any1 thinks we should pick him up in FA???

what do you think of wilson's and portis's situation?? stay or go??

bronx

Re: pro bowl questions???

Originally posted by bronx_2003
    i thought the pro bowl was a gr8 and fun game. the 2 ppl i thought should'nt be there did ****. todd heap should of been replaced by sharpe and trent green was NEVER worthy of being among the best players in the game.

i still think the afc was a stronger conference, any1 disagree??

i thought champ bailey looked good, any1 thinks we should pick him up in FA???

what do you think of wilson's and portis's situation?? stay or go??

bronx
    wilson will stay....portis has to stay hes under contract but he'll get paid we have 2 years to do it lol...id luv c us get bailey but we dont have that much money...we gotta sign wilson, gold, berry n droughns 4 sure IMO b4 we go after any 1 else...

Comment

That's your opinion, and almost everyone here, including myself, will disagree. The AFC is the powerhouse of the NFL, that's not saying there aren't good teams in the NFC, but the AFC just has more and the AFC don't have near the number of bottom feeders the NFC does to boost the records.
      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Call me a homer because I dont care, but to say Green didnt deserve to be there is off base. It obvious you just dont like him because he is a Chief.

Here was his numbers compared to other AFC QBs; #2 passing yards 4039 yds, tied for 3rd in TDs with McNair, #2 in wins. So tell me who would you have picked? I am sure you are probably a Brady jumper? Last year Brady had better numbers then this year and I didnt hear everyone talking about how great he was.

The loss did not come at the hands of Green, if I am not mistaken the AFC was winning 45-27 when Dungy pulled Green for his fair haired boy, who gave up two int and 1 fumble that resulted in 21 pts, then he commited the cardinal rule and got sacked at the end of the game to take the FG kicker out of range.

If you want to blame someone and obvious you are just looking to blame the Chiefs players, look at Dungy and his staff. When you try and run your offense and you don’t have all your players then your not going to be very successful. Lets see he had 3 of the best RBs in the league and ran very little. Then you have Manning only looking for receivers with white helmets (Mason and Harrison). You need two yards for a 1st down and Holmes wide open in the middle of the field and Manning still throws down field for an incompletion. No, Dungy and his Indy staff lost this game. They need to take coaches from each team then they wont be so predictable. Lets see Manning with Harrison and the Indy coaching staff can you say Pass, Pass, and more Passes.
        Never take life seriously.
        Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Attention, attention customers, we have a lost 5 year chief fan who has mistakenly used the changing room instead of the bathroom to relieve himself. Will the child's mother please come to the front?
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: pro bowl questions???

Originally posted by bronx_2003
            bronx
            yup i personally thought that heap should have been replaced by sharpe, cuz i didnt see heap do shyt unless i missed sumtin (all i saw him was drop all the passes thrown to him). And green should have been replaced by brady. ne1 know why mcnair playd for so little?. was it becuz of his injuries?

Comment

Rascal, your such a funny person. I'm not like the Bronco Fans who troll the Chiefs site to bash them, I actually read your site for a few reasons.

1. I like to know what the other teams are doing in the off season and just in general. Its called being more knowledgable and less bias. Something you ought to try and be.

2. I live in Colorado and when things go on in the NFL I like to see your alls opinions on issues as well as Chiefs fans opinions.

3. One of the guys a work with is a major Bronco fan but has to laugh at some of your post, as I do with some of the Chiefs post, and we show each other when each site puts up idiotic post like this one.

4. He even agreed with me on this one.

So grow up and realise that there is football outside of Denver, most of your Bronco brethern know this maybe you should learn it also.

And one more time for all of those that keep on forgetting. The fans have 1/3rd say on who goes to the Pro-Bowl, the other 2/3rds say comes from players, coaches, and sports writters and personally I would assume that most of them know a heck of a lot more then we do. Brady nor Sharpe wasnt selected by their peers, coaches or sportswriters.
              Last edited by LLChiefsFan; 02-09-2004, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Would have been AFC's night if it wasn't for all the Chef players in the damn game.We all know their track record in the post season,now they are infecting the Probowl w/ thier choke abilities.

Comment

Another joker, if I am not mistaken Nalen was the center for 1 of Trent’s fumbles as well as Manning’s.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewB
                    Would have been AFC's night if it wasn't for all the Chef players in the damn game.We all know their track record in the post season,now they are infecting the Probowl w/ thier choke abilities.
                    See above quote for a lame attempt to smack the Chiefs.

DrewB - http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-.../******bag.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LLChiefsFan
                      Another joker, if I am not mistaken Nalen was the center for 1 of Trent’s fumbles as well as Manning’s.
                      Thats why Plummer not Green should have been in the game so the AFC had a shot.Just kidding,but you Chef fans got to be sick of stinking up the post season.All I wish is that Vermiel was the coach so he could have given Vanderjack a big hug and told him he loved him(sniff,sniff).

Comment

Originally posted by DrewB
                        Thats why Plummer not Green should have been in the game so the AFC had a shot.Just kidding,but you Chef fans got to be sick of stinking up the post season.All I wish is that Vermiel was the coach so he could have given Vanderjack a big hug and told him he loved him(sniff,sniff).
                        And now for some more of the same ol' crap. Vermiel cries and the Chiefs choke. If you're going to talk smack, try and come up with something that hasn't been said a million times already. Weak! Weak! Weak!

Comment

In the post Elway era what has the so called Genuis done? One and done out of the last 5 years. Yes we have not done well but we dont go around thinking we are untouchable or that if we lose it had to be somebody elses fought.

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick
                            Actually, when the Broncos lose, there are always several here who always blame the officials for each loss. Check the thread topics after a loss.
                            I wasn't here in week 5 but I bet the "Refs suck" thread was bumpin'.

Comment

jdslick, thats what I was saying. For once I would like to see Bronco fans to come out and say we got beat, but they wont. I know there are some Chief fans the same way but those are also the ones that want everyones head from the President down to the ticket taker.

Comment

Working...
                              X