• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    bronx_2003
    Banned User

• bronx_2003
    replied
    1, i never said trent cost the afc the match, i just said he sucked and he clearly did.

2, he is a product of the best OL in football and a good RB. its easier when you have all day to throw.

3, i don't think brady deserved to go at all, in another thread i put that comparing brady to montana is absurd because it was the NE defense that got them 15 in a row (although brady won the SB for NE).

4, are you honestly telling me that you think the group of (eagles,cowboys,seahawks,packers) are better than (colts,chiefs,broncos,tennessee) if you think the nfc was stronger than its your opinion but i'd be surprised if you really believed that!!!!!!

5, mcnair should of been out there for longer, the afc would of won if he had of been.

6, who would you all put in instead of green????? or do you think green deserved to be there? personally i would of put in plummer. not being biased but i liked his 9-2 record, his scrambling ability and how he led the team.

btw - there was a discussion earlier in the season about who is better (trent or jake) but if we had trent then i would not feel comfortable at all!!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• kcchiefsrule

• kcchiefsrule
    replied
    Re: pro bowl questions???

Originally posted by bronx_2003
    todd heap should of been replaced by sharpe
    Of course you'll say that, you're a Bronco fan. Hell, I'm sure you think the whole team deserved to go.

trent green was NEVER worthy of being among the best players in the game
    He had one of the two perfect ratings this year, along with Manning. Number two in yards, wins, number four rating overall.

He didn't deserve to be there? Who DO you think deserved to be there? Trent Green earned it. Plummer will go within the next couple of years, don't worry about that.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    Member since 07-11-2003

• broncos4ever
    replied
    LLChiefFan is just here to cause trouble and I must say is doing a very good job of it.

Must have been a slow day at work.... (Article 15?)

Leave a comment:

• noregap
    Practice Squad

• noregap
    replied
    Originally posted by LLChiefsFan
    jdslick, thats what I was saying. For once I would like to see Bronco fans to come out and say we got beat, but they wont. I know there are some Chief fans the same way but those are also the ones that want everyones head from the President down to the ticket taker.
    Hey, LLChiefFan:
    I was here all season long and if you go back and check you will find that I did come on this board and say, "Bronco fans....stop blaming bad calls....the worst call of the day was when Shanahan let the punt go to Dante....we got beat....Congrats to the Chief fans....just wait till we get you in Denver."
    I also went to two different chief sites and gave you kudos....so don't come in here now saying FOR ONCE YOU'D LIKE TO SEE A BRONCO FAN COME OUT AND SAY WE GOT BEAT!
    GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    Practice Squad

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by bcollin1
    I know, but it's fun giving you a hard time about the not-so-performance of Green.

And the receiver thing was a sidebar on how bad Gonzo looked in this game. He's a stud, but he SUUUUUCKED in this game. Not as bad as Heap, but still...

The Brady thing is just an ongoing fight with the Brady bandwagoneers.
    Most of them had no idea who he was until the Super Bowl two years ago, and I'd bet that MOST of them hadn't watched more than 2 games with him playing THIS year.
    But here they are...talking about what they know about him like they grew up with him in San Mateo.

(then there are those who are like "Where IS San Mateo?")
    Green did ok. He did throw the pass that Portis scored on. A Chief to Bronco Touchdown! Rare and somewhat disturbing! Gonzalez dropped a few passes as well, the one Td he did catch was pretty good though. It was thrown behind him and Bly didn't have time to knock it away as he did the time before. As for the Brady bandwagoneers, I can't stand them either. Damn Chowdaheads!

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    Special Teams

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Originally posted by LLChiefsFan
    jdslick, thats what I was saying. For once I would like to see Bronco fans to come out and say we got beat, but they wont. I know there are some Chief fans the same way but those are also the ones that want everyones head from the President down to the ticket taker.
    Where were you after the Broncos early exit from the post-season. Just about everyone was saying we got beat. For the most part, all the mature posters here have dogged the Broncos "responsible" for each loss. I would think that qualifies as saying "We got beat." Many people (not all) admitted that the loss to KC could have been avoided had we scored a TD instead of that @#$%@#^ FG.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    Practice Squad

• Nixhex78
    replied
    So many ways to respond:

1. I didn't see the stats that showed how good Green is at taking snaps. My bad...it MUST have been Nalen's fault.

Did I not say that you can't really blame either of them? They don't work together all the time and one is a Chief and the other is a Bronco. We all know that doesn't mesh too well.

2. Uh...maybe if Green got a few snaps with the first team that week - you know, the team Nalen is on? - he'd be more used to Nalen's style.

Haha! If Plummer even made the Pro Bowl he could have taken the snaps. Then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

3. The other QB that fumbled his snap didn't fumble on two consecutive plays, now did he?

No, but what's that have to do with anything. Green didn't do that but maybe once all year. It's obvious they just weren't used to each other.

4. Is that "...WR can't catch the ball" thing because Green threw it too high, or because Tony Gonzalez only took about 5 passes in the end zone before he actually got a TD in this game?

I wasn't talking about the Pro Bowl in particular. I was saying that WR drop good passes all the time. Those good passes get intercepted becasue of the miscue by the WR. Is that the QB's fault?

Funny...I don't recall Brady's interception in the Super Bowl having ANYTHING to do with a receiver...in fact, there wasn't one within 10 yards of where he threw the ball.

And we all KNOW that HE'S Superman, right?

I don't know what Brady has to do with what we were talking about but I appreciate your sarcasm!

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    Practice Squad

• rascal
    replied
    bcollin,

Ever had a former foe who once you fought ended up being a friend?

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    Practice Squad

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by jdslick
    The AFC and NFC had an equal number of teams which finished the season with a losing record.
    No kidding, that will almost always happen!! Unless everyone finishes 8-8 there will always be someone above .500 and someone below .500. I'll let you get by with that without commenting on the lack of intelligence.

My point is that the NFC had far more weaker teams than the AFC did. Both leagues had the same number of 4-12 and 5-11, but the NFC teams are defintely considered to be the worse of those teams.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    Practice Squad

• rascal
    replied
    Personally I don't care why you are here. And I'm not a Bronco fan who goes to Chief boards, I have in fact never been to one or any other team. So don't group me into that category.

You are accusing me of being bias and dumb? Please. I made a joke and you decided to get personal by calling me names talk about maturity. Personally I thought Greene should have been included so before you open your mouth make sure you know the facts dumbass!

My post was dumb? You are such a joke. God has to be pissed at himself for allowing your mom to give birth to idiot such as yourself.

There is football outside of Denver, no **** Sherlock! Your GED came through on that one!!

It was a simple joke, if you can't take it to freaking bad. You're on a Bronco's website so toughen up or leave.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    Practice Squad

• Nixhex78
    replied
    I hope to God you're not suggesting that it's Nalen's responsibility to make sure the exchange happens properly.

See, that's why they credit the QB with the fumble in those scenarios, but I'm assuming you knew that.

Personally, I was hoping that Green would yell "HIKE!" and Nalen would stand up, turn around, and HAND the ball to him.

I'd have paid the plane fare to Honolulu just to see that.
    I'm not saying it's his repsonsibility to make sure they hold on to the ball. It is however their responsibility to get the ball cleanly to them. I can't say if it was the Qb's fault or the Centers fault. I do know that 2 different Qb's fumbled Nalens' snaps. To put blame on any of them is absurd anyway. They are not used to working with each other, so that kind of stuff happens. Furthermore, I do know the QB gets credited with the fumble. Just like he gets credited with an INT because his WR can't catch the ball.

Leave a comment:

• LLChiefsFan
    Practice Squad

• LLChiefsFan
    replied
    bcollin1, first of all I never knew that it was mandatory to run the grammar checker through a post but when your on I guess I will try and do better. In case you haven’t noticed there are a lot of Bronco posters who couldn’t live up to your standards but I guess since I am a Chiefs fan I rate the typical "Man your illiterate speech" You know us dum folks frm the bakhils kan barely tipe.

When did I ever say that Green or anyone else was better then Manning? I am from Mo. so show me. Also I would never put Brady on top of any ranking what so ever, he fits in good with their system, heck Plummer could even win in NE.

I am assuming that you come here just to try to start arguments or dog folks because God knows you would never come here for info.

When I see or read things like "who are our free agents" and nobody answers I try to give info when I can. But again I am not worthy to do so because you are the all knowing and will enlighten everyone.

As far as we don’t do this on the Bronco board don’t even go there you guys take any little piece of info and blow it out of proportion. Yes if someone tells me something about his team who am I to say he is wrong. Like when I was told that Anderson was a choirboy and it was a shock that he would be smoking pot. Lets see if I am not mistaken it came out later that the Broncos organization knew about this in July. Then again like you said the media is the best source. Yea right they blew that one.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    Practice Squad

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    Actually did you see Woods get burned?

Oh course even though Green did get the two of the three fumbles back that did stop drives effectively.

Woods did get burnt. He tripped and the guy flew by him. As for the fumbles. Wasn't Nalen the center on one of Greens' and on Mannings?

Leave a comment:

• LLChiefsFan
    Practice Squad

• LLChiefsFan
    replied
    jokerewt, hey goat boy from Mt. Home, you still hanging out at the gas station/Dairy Queen out on the highway or do you make that lovely camute to the booming matropoils of Boise. I assume your probably at work using government computers for personal use, last time I checked you could be brought up on charges and recieve an Article 15 for it.

When you get home and grow a brain then come back and try to talk knowledgable. At least some of the other Chiefs bashers have earned their right to bash us, with less then 20 post maybe you ought to listen a little more and learn how to do it properly.

Leave a comment:

• DrewB
    Bench Warmer

• DrewB
    replied
    Excuse me if I'm still proud of 97-98.Denver has not fared well since 98,but it still will take a few more decades before we can start to make comparisons on chokeing in the post season.I will tell you this,I hope the Chefs do win a SB in the next few years,at least it would give you and your brother Chef fans a reason to TROLL.

On second thought I take that back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X