Williams for rookie of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams for rookie of the week

Yep he's up for pepsi rookie of the week.....

www.nfl.com/rookie
    sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Dang....Gado is up 44%, Darrent has 30%....
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

LOL, if any of you have time...when you go to vote, Vote, and then click on week 9 on that pop up and then click on week 10 again...the number changes and it counts as another vote..hehe, I got Darrent up to 31% doing it 10 more times...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I don't get it--I've never been able to vote in the Rookie of the Week thing. I always follow the link, but there is nothing there for me to click on to vote. I've tried deleting my temp files/cookies and clearing my history, but it never works. I can vote in all the other NFL.com polls, but this one is a mystery. It just brings up the page and all the candidates, and their information-but nothing to cast my vote.. Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions? Solutions?

Comment

uhhh... maybe i'm just retardted but how do u vote for him... i clicked on his highlighed name and it just took me to his stats...

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
          MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
            I don't get it--I've never been able to vote in the Rookie of the Week thing. I always follow the link, but there is nothing there for me to click on to vote. I've tried deleting my temp files/cookies and clearing my history, but it never works. I can vote in all the other NFL.com polls, but this one is a mystery. It just brings up the page and all the candidates, and their information-but nothing to cast my vote.. Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions? Solutions?

Above and below the list of candidates there should be big buttons that say "Click here to vote" or something like that. That brings up a smaller page right over that where you vote.

Other than that, I have no clue.

Comment

Looks like Gado is going to win, but Darrent goy my vote
              sigpic

Comment

This is lame, they don't even mention his great punt return in the game description.

Comment

I voted.... didn't see the numbers though... don't think he'll win... Dangit.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                    Do you have some kind of pop-up blocker you can turn off?
                    sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

If he gets it, it will be nice.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                        LOL, if any of you have time...when you go to vote, Vote, and then click on week 9 on that pop up and then click on week 10 again...the number changes and it counts as another vote..hehe, I got Darrent up to 31% doing it 10 more times...
                        i dont get it,that didnt work for me

Comment

Gado's got 50% now despite our votes.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Gado 50%, Darrent 19%................................

Comment

I can't vote!!!!!!!

I couldn't last time either....why can't some of us vote?!
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X