Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooks Bollinger to start for J-E-T-S in Denver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooks Bollinger to start for J-E-T-S in Denver.

Originally posted by Some Newspaper
    BROOKS NOT DONE: QB Brooks Bollinger, coming off a four-interception meltdown in Carolina, will start Sunday in Denver, Edwards announced. Jay Fiedler (dislocated shoulder) still is "a couple of weeks away," Edwards said. The earliest return date appears to be Dec. 4 at New England. ... RT Jason Fabini (torn pectoral muscle) was placed on injured reserve, ending his season.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...p-311381c.html
    Last edited by Perry1977; 11-15-2005, 07:38 AM.

That's great news.
    We need to jump out to an early lead so Bollinger starts panicking.

Comment

Hopefully his excellent INT throwing skills will be on display again this Sunday!

Could be another good game for our rookie CB's!

Comment

Its quite sad when a team loses their QB

its even worse when his replacement is a guy named Brooks
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

BROOKS NOT DONE: QB Brooks Bollinger, coming off a four-interception meltdown in Carolina, will start Sunday in Denver, Edwards announced.
          Bronco fans and players alike are salivating...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
            Bronco fans and players alike are salivating...
            Sharks too! The Atlantic shark contingent are hoping he performs so badly that the team throw him into the sea on the way back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
              Sharks too! The Atlantic shark contingent are hoping he performs so badly that the team throw him into the sea on the way back!
              I dunno.....the Jets are bottom feeders...but a carcus is a carcus,huh? even if it is a bit...chewy?
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                I dunno.....the Jets are bottom feeders...but a carcus is a carcus,huh? even if it is a bit...chewy?
                Unlike some of my previous meals (a certain prominent Broncomaniac springs to mind) I don't anticipate any problems with chewiness this time round, as the meat is young and tender, but even if it is I'm sure some Bollinger will help wash it down nicely. Nothing like a good glass of Champers for aiding the digestion!

Comment

BROOKS NOT DONE: QB Brooks Bollinger, coming off a four-interception meltdown in Carolina, will start Sunday in Denver, Edwards announced.
                  That's funny. They almost make it sound upon first reading it, that he's not done throwing Int's.

Comment

now come on guys as good of news as that is we still can't turn this into a big trap game! its seems like once we believe we will win 100% is exactly the day we dont win! dont get me wrong i want them to win! and i do think they will win! but the jets do have a good D so lets just keep that in mind!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by **OrangeTerp**
                      That's great news.
                      We need to jump out to an early lead so Bollinger starts panicking.

I don't think we'll need to do anything but show him Al Wilson before he starts panicing.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

He'll be hungry for some action and we'll be hungry for QB meat.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Caliraiderhater
                          now come on guys as good of news as that is we still can't turn this into a big trap game! its seems like once we believe we will win 100% is exactly the day we dont win! dont get me wrong i want them to win! and i do think they will win! but the jets do have a good D so lets just keep that in mind!
                          You're absolutley right. But it seems like these are different Broncos then the team of years past. I think they can smell a championship and they want blood and they won't stop till they get it. I don't care who's quarterbacking for the other team, they shouldn't let down and I don't think they will. Our DB's are going to be like sharks in the water looking to attack. (No pun intended their Jaws if you read this)

I think trap games are a thing of the past for this team. Sure they have lost a couple of games that they should have won on paper, but that wasn't due to not playing hard. They simply got outplayed in those games. They have turned around since then and it will be hard for any team to beat them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                            That's funny. They almost make it sound upon first reading it, that he's not done throwing Int's.

I am not sure what they meant but I think he still has several int's left in him. I expect the Broncos to collect some of them. I mean if a QB is trying to help your stats, gladly accept the offering.

Comment

Our DBs should have a field day.

Let's hope we dont' fall for the trap.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                              X