Dave Logan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Logan

Just want to say we have one of the best sports announcers for our team in the nation, hes loyal, very professional and really wants our teams to win, i also liked how he was making fun of the raiders near the end of the game. Post your best moments about Dave Logan

The thing I like about Dave Logan is he tries to be objective unlike many other teams' broadcasts. Examples: The Vikings, Colts, Redskins, Chiefs just to name a few. Some teams' broadcasters are obnoxious sometimes. They scream "YEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" (Vikings) when something good happens or throw out a "awwwww come on" when a ref makes a bad call (Colts, Chiefs, Skins!).

He's always very knowledgeable but you also know he roots for the Broncos.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

"Oh baby, the Broncos are gonna win this thing!"

Greatest. Line. Ever.
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO

Greatest. Line. Ever.
        "One play baby, one play. 4th and 6. And I know I'm supposed to be objective but I can't help it. 4th and 6 with 32 seconds to go. One play to the Championship. Freeman and Mays wide left, Chmura inside of Mickens to the right side, Favre with Levens behind him. 4th and 6 from the 31. Blitz is on. Favre - hit as he throws. Pass is gonna be INCOMPLETE!!!! DENVER HOOOOOLLLLDDDSSS!!! Denver's gonna win it! Oh baby they're gonna win this thing! Are you kidding me? Bronco players are all over the field! Oh man! You can stand up and salute in Denver. You got the World Champions that live in your town." - Dave Logan, Super Bowl XXXII

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/ope...e.rm&proto=rts

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO

Greatest. Line. Ever.
          Amen to that......along with....."Hey Denver, you got the World Champions, and they live in your town!"

made by snk16

Comment

[QUOTE=BroncosB2B]"One play baby, one play. 4th and 6. And I know I'm supposed to be objective but I can't help it. 4th and 6 with 32 seconds to go. One play to the Championship. Freeman and Mays wide left, Chmura inside of Mickens to the right side, Favre with Levens behind him. 4th and 6 from the 31. Blitz is on. Favre - hit as he throws. Pass is gonna be INCOMPLETE!!!! DENVER HOOOOOLLLLDDDSSS!!! Denver's gonna win it! Oh baby they're gonna win this thing! Are you kidding me? Bronco players are all over the field! Oh man! You can stand up and salute in Denver. You got the World Champions that live in your town." - Dave Logan, Super Bowl XXXII

Thank you so much for finding this. That is by far my favorite - you could just hear the emotion in Dave's voice. I had to listen to it from your post, and it gave me goose bumps once again. I suggest everyone click on it and listen. It is GREAT!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Gotta give Scott Hastings a nod too. To be the Pistons token white boy during the 88-89 season to doing Broncos radio. I miss listening to him and Dave during the games.

made by snk16

Comment

The already mentioned Super Bowl moments will be some of the greatest of all time (at least for Bronco fans)...

Being as I can't watch the games (since moving Australia), I rely on the internet feeds to give me my weekly fix. Dave Logan is a great man!

And for me... my favorite is whenever the play turns into a "HERE WE GO...", (and another good one) "They 'aint gonna' catch him..." He does a good job of getting those of us that can't watch excited.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                  The already mentioned Super Bowl moments will be some of the greatest of all time (at least for Bronco fans)...

Being as I can't watch the games (since moving Australia), I rely on the internet feeds to give me my weekly fix. Dave Logan is a great man!

And for me... my favorite is whenever the play turns into a "HERE WE GO...", (and another good one) "They 'aint gonna' catch him..." He does a good job of getting those of us that can't watch excited.
                  A "here we go" usually means a TD.

Tatum against the Eagles combined both.

"Long snap count. This is a toss left side to Bell. Bell's got the corner. To the 40, 45. Get's a block! Footrace! Here we go! 40-35-30, Tatum to the 20, the 15, the 10. You ain't gonna catch him! 5-Goal line. That is a Denver touchdown, 67 yards!"

Comment

A doment about Dave Logan to some of the younger fans...Dave Logan may be the greatest all-around athelete the state of Colorado ever produced, Wheatridge=> CU.

He was one of very few atheletes to ever be drafted very high by the NFL, MLB and the NBA. There aren't may people that had a choice of playing any of the three major sports professionally.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                      "Long snap count. This is a toss left side to Bell. Bell's got the corner. To the 40, 45. Get's a block! Footrace! Here we go! 40-35-30, Tatum to the 20, the 15, the 10. You ain't gonna catch him! 5-Goal line. That is a Denver touchdown, 67 yards!"
                      nice gotta love it!

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

That may be true, but . . .

Originally posted by lvbronx
                        A doment about Dave Logan to some of the younger fans...Dave Logan may be the greatest all-around athelete the state of Colorado ever produced, Wheatridge=> CU.

He was one of very few atheletes to ever be drafted very high by the NFL, MLB and the NBA. There aren't may people that had a choice of playing any of the three major sports professionally.
                        I also remember the Anderson boys out of Boulder and CU: Di¢k (especially) and Bobby, and there is also Hale Irwin.

I might still place Logan first, but I would have no argument agains someone else who liked the Andersons or Irwin.

-----

Comment

Dave's OK.

As someone who sits just below the KOA booth at Bronco games, I'm surprised how often he appears to miss penalties thrown by refs, calls the wrong player name, misses the spot of the ball.

Dave is a nice guy with extensive roots in Colorado. To be honest, I think his job is mostly due to this.

I think the booth was much more fun when Scott Hastings was there with him. I also think Diaz-Infante being there now helps cover some of Dave's misses.

Yeah, bring on the hate talk. I'm just expressing my honest opinion of things.
                          sigpic

Comment

I loved his broadcast of Super Bowl XXXII. I've been looking for a recording of it FOREVER, because I want to take it and overlap it with video broadcast of the game.

Too bad that's never going to happen.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

[QUOTE=broncos_mtnman]Dave's OK.

As someone who sits just below the KOA booth at Bronco games, I'm surprised how often he appears to miss penalties thrown by refs, calls the wrong player name, misses the spot of the ball.

No hate mail, but some of the tv announcers making major big bucks do the same thing.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Working...
                              X