X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
    LMAO.

Upset??????
    Buster Douglas beating Iron Mike Tyson was an upset, this would be a Collosal Upset of Biblical Proportions.................

In short, it's not gonna happen.............veterans in this team will not allow that [email protected] this season or any time soon.
    We have a focused team with the eye on the prize.

Final Score:

Broncos 38 Jets 7
    Ok tell that to the Giants who should have beaten the Vikings yet lost at home. Obviously I don't expect that to happen but yes it is possible.

Btw if the Jets were to beat us it would come anywhere near close to biblical proportions.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 11-17-2005, 02:31 PM.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
      Will we prepare??
      Are these players proffesionals or part-time jocks?
      Is Shanny on a fishing trip or preparing a game plan??
      Is Coyer watching tape or at a strip joint??
      Wake Up!
      We are not the sorry Giants and the Jets are not the Vikes.
      We will kick their arse and destroy them................
      You want to worry, do it on your own time.
      I'm trying to understand this post?

Those "sorry" Giants.. have a WIN against us. So if you call THEM sorry, and you call the JETS sorry...then I'm guessing that the Jets DO have a chance of winning this game. To think for a moment that the Jets don't have a chance....is just a bit too homer. Its ok to BELIEVE our Broncos will come out victorious...but don't get hostile with someone that is actually realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        I'm trying to understand this post?

Those "sorry" Giants.. have a WIN against us. So if you call THEM sorry, and you call the JETS sorry...then I'm guessing that the Jets DO have a chance of winning this game. To think for a moment that the Jets don't have a chance....is just a bit too homer. Its ok to BELIEVE our Broncos will come out victorious...but don't get hostile with someone that is actually realistic.

Hmmmmmmmmm........................wanna bet???

Guess you wouldn't, so plz be a little less paranoid and more optimistic.

If Las Vegas has us +13 point favorites its for a reason..................
        Last edited by PR-Broncomaniac; 11-17-2005, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
          Just like the Vikings had "no chance of winning" against the Giants in Giants' stadium last Sunday?

The Giants had just beaten the Broncos and Redskins (a 35-0 thrashing if memory serves) and were playing better football than at any time since their SB season in 2000.

Then they give up 3 TDs on an int return, a punt return and a kick return, the first time that has ever happened in NFL history -- and lose.

This is the NFL, not Nebraska v. the Little-Sisters-of-the-Poor. ANY team can be beat on ANY given Sunday.

Don't kid youself that it's not. The Jets lost their starting and backup QB and are hurting right now, but this is a team that won a playoff game on the road last year. They still have a LOT of good players and will KICK the BRONCOS Butts if they take them lightly.

Fortunately, the Broncos players aren't as stupid as you and will (hopefully) prepare properly.
          you know why the vikings won? cause they're a bad ass team. thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by q11001
            you know why the vikings won? cause they're a bad ass team. thats why.
            Vikes are a bad ass team if you get them on a cruise ship with cheap women, on the football field its another story.

Winning against a 2nd year QB who thought that he was the next coming of Dan Marino is not that great a feat, especially if they took the weak Vikes lightly.

I say the powerful Vikes do not win 2 more games the rest of the season.......

Comment

Working...
            X