Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Jets game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Jets game...

Okay, we know the Broncos should beat the Jets this Sunday. However, we also have seen the Broncos struggle in situations like this in recent years. What do you think? Are the Broncos different this year? Or do we lay an egg against an obviously lesser team?

Please vote in the poll but feel free to give exact predictions.

GO BRONCOS!!!
    Broncos win by 14+ points
    67.01%
    Broncos win by 8 - 13 points
    25.77%
    Broncos win by 4 - 7 points
    2.06%
    Broncos win by 1 - 3 points
    1.03%
    Jets win by 1 - 3 points
    1.03%
    Jets win by 4 - 7 points
    1.03%
    Jets win by 8 - 13 points
    0.00%
    Jets win by 14+ points
    2.06%

The poll is expired.

"You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Well keep rolling and beat them by 14+ points. Denver wont let up in the 4th like in the past and continue to play smashmouth football for 60 minutes. 35-10 Broncos. Heres to an injury free game

Comment

Don't have an exact score for you... but I do think that we will dominate this one handily... I really don't think that the Jets have the weapons to get back into the game through the air... High scoring game...

on one side.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Despite our struggles with similar games/teams in years past I predict this to be the most lopsided poll yet this year.

And for good reason.

37-10 Broncos!!!
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

BRONCOS TO WIN BABY!!!!!!! JETS CAN SIT AND SPIN MUTHASUCKAS
          t('.')t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

After watching the Herm Edwards interview on NFL network I am pretty sure we can win handily. He is just a frustrated guy with a junior varsity team out there and he pretty much admitted it. I think the only thing he is worried about this Sunday is getting out of here with the same guys he came in here with. When you tell your team that you are not going to try to get back in the came by throwing when you are behind, you are basically quitting IMO. He had all the right reasons for quitting, but that does not bode well for building a winning attitude. I think he just wants to keep guys healthy. So hopefully we will take advantage of this and really kick them when they are down.

Comment

I picked 8-13 points, although I wouldn't be surprised to see it closer.

I still contend that this game is scary. Our letdowns against teams we should walk all over is a matter of historical fact. Shanny has let it happen his whole career.

Everyone says this year's team is different. Let's see it.
              sigpic

Comment

OK, I finally voted 14+ points. Since they keep doing it!

Better not let me down this week...............

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

We really have to pile it on and put the team away.

We shoudn't play light allowing them any chance.

The last thing we need is to lose the game in the final 3 minutes like the Eagles did last Monday Night.

Comment

OK, so I'm a bone head! I simply looked for the first available 14+ selection (started from the bottom up). I had no idea that there would even be a selection for the Jets to win by 14 or more!!! I made my selection and got the screen showing someone actually picked the Jets to win by 14+. I thought, "what Bone head would make that pick, surely a Jets fan". Low and behold, it was me!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                      I picked 8-13 points, although I wouldn't be surprised to see it closer.

I still contend that this game is scary. Our letdowns against teams we should walk all over is a matter of historical fact. Shanny has let it happen his whole career.

Everyone says this year's team is different. Let's see it.
                      That's pretty much my thinking. I have this feeling that we'll flirt with disaster, have a tight lead going into the fourth and then pop a TD in the end when we need to put the game away.

The Broncos are obviously much better than the Jets right now. But our history tells us that clearly being the better team can actually work against us. However, I do think this year's team is different. I think they'll look like their old selves for awhile and scare all us fans and snap out of it and say, "Hey, not this year, damn it!"

Beating the Jags and Redskins earlier gives me hope that we're over some of our previous problems. But then the Giants game kind of countered that. But 2 out of 3 tell me to lean in the Broncos' favor.

I had originally picked this game as our only home loss for the season. But I think the disparity between the Broncos and Jets is just too much for NY to overcome.
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosorBust
                        OK, so I'm a bone head! I simply looked for the first available 14+ selection (started from the bottom up). I had no idea that there would even be a selection for the Jets to win by 14 or more!!! I made my selection and got the screen showing someone actually picked the Jets to win by 14+. I thought, "what Bone head would make that pick, surely a Jets fan". Low and behold, it was me!
                        But what if you're right? Now you can claim you knew it all along...
                        ------

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosorBust
                          Gets my first CP's tonight!

Comment

The Broncos will beat the Jets quite comfortably. This "any given Sunday" stuff only goes so far. The Jets are a far inferior team to the Broncos. They have only the slightest of chances to beat Denver.

Comment

We are going to win 42-6. Our backups will be in by mid-3rd.

Comment

Working...
                              X