interesting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting question

How would you guys react if the Broncos were to move to another city next year? Would you continue being fans of the new organiztion or wait until a new team may come into Denver?

I'd be PISSED as HELL! Before I could become fans of the new team, I would want to know the reasons for leaving. If they just up and left like Baltimore did when they went to Indy, then I would ABSOLUTELY not root for them. IF they left like Cleveland left... then no. Because THEY had a huge fan base.

Since Denver has a huge fan base, and sell out crowds, then I don't see how I could root for them if they up and left. I'd have some pretty hard feelings. But I know thats not going to happen, so I'm really not worried about it.

Comment

Obviously this is a moot point but I would have to know the reason why before I made a decision.
      My next question would be how to change my Tats to the new Name if I di follow them. I suppose I could one line the Denver and Get the new Town added above it.
      BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

Tat

ya gr8 point my tat of the old logo the best one we all know the "D" well what the hell would I do guess I would have to saw my arm off.........

Comment

Originally posted by dbf07
          Obviously this is a moot point but I would have to know the reason why before I made a decision.
          My next question would be how to change my Tats to the new Name if I di follow them. I suppose I could one line the Denver and Get the new Town added above it.
          Man you need to post some pics of those tats cause I have always wanted to get one but didn't want to be too homerish. I want to see how they really look on a person and not some picture in my mind.
          I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Comment

thankfully the Broncos make enough money in Denver with sellouts that they wont be going anywhere soon.
            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

I'd be upset.

Originally posted by dman444
              How would you guys react if the Broncos were to move to another city next year? Would you continue being fans of the new organiztion or wait until a new team may come into Denver?
              As a matter of fact, I'm upset with you for making me get upset thinking about that.

Just kidding about being upset with you. Good question though. I wouldn't like that not one bit.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

My question is this...HOW WOULD ELWAY FEEL?????
                I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Comment

Well, it's EXTREMELY unlikely since they got the new stadium after the SBs... and Bowlen has never ever mentioned the possibility since... I don't think he wanted to move in the first place.

But if it WERE to happen, I guess I would stay a fan of the team and HATE the organization... at least until we got another team.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Well...I have some history in this since I occasionally supported (not passionately like the Broncos of course) the Rams when they were in L.A. My feelings toward them now? I hate them and their witch owner with a passion!

As for the Broncos, one would think it wouldn't make a difference to me where they play since I don't live in Colorado anyway, but one would be wrong: I would have a hard time rooting for them if they played somewhere else, even L.A.

Comment

Plus Denver sells out every season

This is a huge market and profitable. Any organization would be crazy to leave Denver. Besides the Broncos go with Denver.

I couldn't root for the Tennessee Broncos or the Denver Skis.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

It really wouldnt bother me being that I live in Southern Cali. If I never went to Granada Hills High School and met John Elway there, I would not be into any Nfl team or ended up following the Raiders being that my entire family are all Raider Fans. So being that I am a Bronco fan outside of denver, it wouldnt bother me at all, but it would be cool if they came to LA.
                        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Wouldnt it just kill if the Raiders moved back to L.A. and the Broncos moved to Oakland. We'd have Raider fans killing themselves left and right.

Comment

You wanted a pic of a Bronco TAT, well here ya go!
                            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dfrivers
                              Wouldnt it just kill if the Raiders moved back to L.A. and the Broncos moved to Oakland. We'd have Raider fans killing themselves left and right.
                              *chuckles*.... and Bronco fans

Comment

Working...
                              X