No announcement yet.

interesting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yea, if the broncos moved, I Would be very upset...but if they moved to LA where I live I would be happy then I could go and see every home game, other than that then NO.
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
      oh yea, if the broncos moved, I Would be very upset...but if they moved to LA where I live I would be happy then I could go and see every home game, other than that then NO.
      your sig rocks dude....just wanted to say that....i can look at those pics forever
      "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
      -The best in the business-

Comment

HAHA people are kinda getting mad, in no way did i mean that there is a chance that the broncos are leaving, i dont need to know that they selll every game out. It was a hypothetical question, as for me i have no clue what i would do.

Comment

Originally posted by dman444
          How would you guys react if the Broncos were to move to another city next year? Would you continue being fans of the new organiztion or wait until a new team may come into Denver?
          That isn't even remotely possible. I can't tell you how I'd react to something I know to be nearly impossible.

Comment

Working...
          X