Fyi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fyi

Clinton Portis' 1872 yards from scrimmage in 2002 was the most ever by a Broncos' rookie and the third most ever by any player in Bronco history.
    I hate the Raiders

i believe

i think he will break a lot of records before he's done. if he doesn't get hurt.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: i believe

Originally posted by bklynbronco
      i think he will break a lot of records before he's done. if he doesn't get hurt.
      Just imagine if he is healthy for an entire year...holy god! Some NFL records might be shattered and Eric D-ickerson will not be smiling much after it's done.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: i believe

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        Just imagine if he is healthy for an entire year...holy god! Some NFL records might be shattered and Eric D-ickerson will not be smiling much after it's done.
        If he stays healthy, it just might be the thing to propel the Broncos into the you-know-what next January, thereby causing me to tear yet ANOTHER muscle or two doing the Happy Dance.

If Portis can do that, AND if they also decide to keep Griffin and give him a little more playing time, then that would be the ideal situation for this old Chick.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: i believe

Originally posted by broncos_chick
          If he stays healthy, it just might be the thing to propel the Broncos into the you-know-what next January, thereby causing me to tear yet ANOTHER muscle or two doing the Happy Dance.

If Portis can do that, AND if they also decide to keep Griffin and give him a little more playing time, then that would be the ideal situation for this old Chick.
          His celebrations make you nervous too?

hehee

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

"...in my opinion, you are( Portis via satellite) the best pure runner in the NFL..."

quoted from Eric D-kerson, on The Best Damn Sports Show after his 5 TD day against the chefs..

Comment

Re: Fyi

Originally posted by 3rdGeneration
              Clinton Portis' 1872 yards from scrimmage in 2002 was the most ever by a Broncos' rookie and the third most ever by any player in Bronco history.
              You have that calendar too.
              Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Re: Fyi

Originally posted by 3rdGeneration
                wasn't it 1,508 yds. I might be mistaken unless your counting screen play/recieveing yards with that...
                sigpic

Comment

Key = healthy. He's missed games the past two seasons, if we can keep him happy & healthy with a decent passing game and good defense to keep us in a game where we aren't passing to catch up, records will fall.

(wow long sentence)
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X