Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver is my one and only
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

That's an easy question...

1. Denver

2. Carolina
      (Even before they were NFC Champs. Back when they were new when they had Collins, and Biakabutka. Yep... Good times.)

3. Detroit
      (Gotta represent the home state favorites. And Mariuchi is doin a great job turning them around too! They might even have a shot at playing in the superbowl in thier OWN stadium in two years. Damn, wouldn't that be something? Being the only team to actually have the homefield advantadge in the superbowl?)

Ed McCaffrey: A good blocker, a great receiver. You will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beretta 07
        That's an easy question...

1. Denver

2. Carolina
        (Even before they were NFC Champs. Back when they were new when they had Collins, and Biakabutka. Yep... Good times.)

3. Detroit
        (Gotta represent the home state favorites. And Mariuchi is doin a great job turning them around too! They might even have a shot at playing in the superbowl in thier OWN stadium in two years. Damn, wouldn't that be something? Being the only team to actually have the homefield advantadge in the superbowl?)
        what are you smokin?
        sigpic

Comment

uhhh.. I'm pretty sure nothin at all. Why? You don't think Detroit has a shot at being a superbowl contender?

Comment

uhhh.. I'm pretty sure nothin at all. Why? You don't think Detroit has a shot at being a superbowl contender?
            uh.... NO!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, them being in the super bowl is a high hope, but Mariuchi has certainly improved the Lions! Their season record was better than last years, and and Mariuchi will use that early draft pick to get someone good and T.O.'s contract is up! Maybe he'll come to Detroit to play under his old coach! A lot can happen in two years. Harrington isn't the greatest QB, he just needs some experience and Olandis Gary is a decent RB (he played with Denver a few years ago and set a rushing record) Dre Bly is a good DB also. They have some talent, but they just need some experience.

Comment

Yeah, them being in the super bowl is a high hope, but Mariuchi has certainly improved the Lions! Their season record was better than last years, and and Mariuchi will use that early draft pick to get someone good and T.O.'s contract is up! Maybe he'll come to Detroit to play under his old coach! A lot can happen in two years. Harrington isn't the greatest QB, he just needs some experience and Olandis Gary is a decent RB (he played with Denver a few years ago and set a rushing record) Dre Bly is a good DB also. They have some talent, but they just need some experience.
                yeah i don't think detroit is a bad team but they just aren't a contender now, they are young & should improve but it will take a few years. I think they first need to get to .500 then improve from there to possible playoff team, you do have a good coach so just hang in there
                sigpic

Comment

I don't really care if Detroit goes anywhere, but I was just sayin, it'd be cool if they got to have the home field advantage in SB 40. But only time will tell.

Comment

I have a favorite AFC team and NFC team. AFC- Denver
                    NFC- Dallas
                    But if the two teams were to meet in the superbowl i would have to go for Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfACriminal
                      I have a favorite AFC team and NFC team. AFC- Denver
                      NFC- Dallas
                      But if the two teams were to meet in the superbowl i would have to go for Dallas.
                      You sick bastard...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
                        yeah i don't think detroit is a bad team but they just aren't a contender now, they are young & should improve but it will take a few years. I think they first need to get to .500 then improve from there to possible playoff team, you do have a good coach so just hang in there
                        I think the Bengals will be in the SB before Detroit.
                        Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
                          I think the Bengals will be in the SB before Detroit.
                          I wouldn't doubt that either.

Comment

Why in the hell would you or could you have 3 FAVORITE teams...that has never made sense to me....

GO BRONCOS!!!!
                            GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brnco4life
                              Why in the hell would you or could you have 3 FAVORITE teams...that has never made sense to me....

GO BRONCOS!!!!
                              Hmm...Well it could work the way I explained it in my post (Broncos, Cowboys & Any team playing the raiders or chiefs -- before you jump on the "calling me a bandwagoner" band wagon...read the whole thread carefully) Or you could look at it this way:

1) Broncos
                              2) University of Colorado Buffaloes
                              3) Air Academy H.S. Kadets.

That right there is 3 "favorite football teams" without having to list 3 from the NFL--nobody ever said that they all had to be from the NFL.

Or you could just *not read* and post your three favorite sports teams a la DHall...

Comment

Working...
                              X