Super Bowl Parallel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I OrangeCrush I
    I was watching our win in against Greenbay must have been 32? Anyway i noticed a trailer for the Mask of Zorro.....the sequal also came out this year......Chance.......I think not.
    OMG.. and I just read THIS thread for the FIRST time while the movie "Serendipity" is on TBS! This is definatly a sign!

Comment

To answer your question, they have Rod Smith in common..........what does that mean ? We had a winner then, we have a winner now, I'll hang my hat on that every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
        To answer your question, they have Rod Smith in common..........what does that mean ? We had a winner then, we have a winner now, I'll hang my hat on that every time.
        You're forgetting about Jason Elam, Dwayne Carswell, Tom Nalen & Trevor Pryce.
        Notice that they're not the same uniforms either as they're now made by Reebok and back then they were made by Nike.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon
          You're forgetting about Jason Elam, Dwayne Carswell, Tom Nalen & Trevor Pryce.
          Notice that they're not the same uniforms either as they're now made by Reebok and back then they were made by Nike.
          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

We still have Rod, nuff said.
          Last edited by Superchop7; 11-20-2005, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
            No, I didn't miss what he was pointing out. My sarcastic reply was my way of saying that there is no comparison. IMO
            Sarcastic reply.........................how original of you.

If it ain't for sarcastic or rude replies, people here do not expect any other type of reply from you.

Optimistic reply is something you are uncapable of doing.

Comment

Bowling

Originally posted by Emancipator
              All I want to say is Denver will beat the Panthers in this season's SuperBowl.

I want Seattle...

THAT would be great.

We pull off the monumental upsetin Indy....

and then smack our former Division rival in the Bowl.

Comment

Working...
              X