No announcement yet.

2 favorite football teams (NFL/College)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 favorite football teams (NFL/College)

Just in case you are not a Bronco, lets see which teams are represented here - plus your favorite college team (preferably Div. I, unless you are Dhead-then its high school )

Mine are the Broncos and OU Sooners.
    Last edited by rcsodak; 02-12-2004, 09:13 AM.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Broncos & Buffs! Go Buffs!

Comment

Denver Broncos and Miami Hurricanes...

yup..I admit it! I'm a Hurricane [email protected]

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Chiefs and MU Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGirl
          Broncos & Buffs! Go Buffs!
          Don't know if I would be proud to say I was a buff fan especially considering the sex/drinking scandals.
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: 2 favorite football teams (NFL/College)

Originally posted by rcsodak
            Just in case you are not a Bronco, lets see which teams are represented here - plus your favorite college team (preferably Div. I, unless you are Dhead-then its high school )

Mine are the Broncos and OU Sooners.
            You are from Omaha and you are a fan of the sooners? Don't know if that is brave or dumb. J/K

I live in Oklahoma and I can't stand the them.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
              Don't know if I would be proud to say I was a buff fan especially considering the sex/drinking scandals.
              I could care less about those. I'm not involved & a lot of it is media bullcrap. I know a few former players, including one that was interviewed by the news--Everything he said was twisted around to make him look like a moronic drunk who feels that life is all about sex & alcohol, when really he is a very nice guy who happens to occasionally enjoy a few drinks, but loves his wife very much...

Besides...who's your college team? I haven't heard you admit up, just criticize everyone else!

Comment

Re: Re: 2 favorite football teams (NFL/College)

You are from Omaha and you are a fan of the sooners? Don't know if that is brave or dumb. J/K

So what!?
                You live in OK and like the Broncos. Hypocrite?
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

the south carolina game****s baby!
                  1. hands down best mascot ever - its a freakin fighting chicken
                  2. hometown
                  3. fans are like lemmings; we put our faith in the team each year and every time we end up going over a cliff
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Shut the hell up Omaha boy! You live in Nebraska and I'm the HUSKERS fan!!!

KC CHIEFS----- NEBRASKA HUSKERS "SOMEBODY HELP ME, WE GOT BILL CALLAHAN, AND I THINK I'M GONNA PUKE!!!"
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

NO! Why don't you STFU!
                      You remind me of a maggot ----you'd likely die without this board.

And YEA! I can't wait til the GAME this year..... Bo has something to prove.
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

You remind me of a maggot ----you'd likely die without this board.

You huskers don't make much sense up there. I guess when it comes down to it there really isn't much for you to do, but watch the trains go through town and arrive in KC, catch a AAA Royals game, maybe go to the local Elk lodge and play some bingo, or maybe even catch a game or two at the Mr. Pin.
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: 2 favorite football teams (NFL/College)

I'll balance you out then, rascal. Heh heh heh

I'm not a FANATICAL Sooners fan, but I do watch their games as much as I can. First and foremost, though, I'm Broncos_chick.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 2 favorite football teams (NFL/College)

So what!?
                            You live in OK and like the Broncos. Hypocrite?
                            yeah go ahead and call me a hypocrite when it is apparent you have no idea what I was even talking about. Open your mouth a little widder so you finish shoving the rest of your foot in.

I lived in Colorad, see my personal information to the left if you can read it, but then I left. That is why I like the Broncos besides them being the best team in the NFL. I said it was brave/dumb for a sooner fan to be in Omaha because I have a friend there and they are fanatical about the cornhuskers. It was a joke and if you can't take it I don't give a damn.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGirl
                              I could care less about those. I'm not involved & a lot of it is media bullcrap. I know a few former players, including one that was interviewed by the news--Everything he said was twisted around to make him look like a moronic drunk who feels that life is all about sex & alcohol, when really he is a very nice guy who happens to occasionally enjoy a few drinks, but loves his wife very much...

Besides...who's your college team? I haven't heard you admit up, just criticize everyone else!
                              Well you haven't been on this board as long as I have because I have said my favorite team before. And I criticize everyone else? Please shut up as your assumptions are creating ass's all around me. I'm just embarrassed about the who incident because a) I'm a fan of the buffs, b) because I almost played there, and c) because it makes the school and state look bad.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                              X