No announcement yet.

2 favorite football teams (NFL/College)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week, the trailer park will be discussing the wave-particle duality issue, right?
    Isn't this where light is traveling in a wave and yet is made up of photon particles? This discovery was considered to be one of the basis for quantam mechanics right.

Oh yeah, Go Big Red. Go Broncos

Comment

I must be truly naive.

I didn't forsee this thread turning into fisticuffs. Naming your favorite NFL and college football team. Didn't see the arguments coming but I reckon it is the offseason.

Chiefs in the NFL.

University of Kansas Jayhawks in college (though I use the term "football" rather loosely.

Of course, my bandwagon picks:

Patriots (NFL)
      LSU and USC in the college ranks (I just can't decide!)

But I do have a soft spot in my heart for Fort Hays State University, my "alma mader."
      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
        Mmmmmmkay.
        You need to change your name to Mr. Mackey, mmmmkay?

Methinks there's a few Mr. Garrisons running amok around these parts already.
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

OK - you win! You ARE the biggest d!ck. No! I didn't say you HAD one, just you ARE one.
          Everybody here knows you will always get in the last word, so let her rip! Give it up! Come on! We know you can do it! Don't let everybody down! You're the main attraction!
          Step right up.....make those fingers dance!
          The draft isn't for a while, so type away. Give us a 3 page essay on why you are the smartest student, bravest sailor, toughest bad-ass in Gainesville, and most knowledgeable Broncos fan ever to grace this planet.
          Please! Or, what else, sniff! sniff!, is there to, sniff!, sniff!, to live for??????

NOT!
          ....move along, Douglas....
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Broncos <-- Duh

and the

ND Fighting Irish <-- that just opened the floodgates...
            GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
              Have fun with Greg Robinson calling the defense...

Denver Broncos and Kansas State Wildcats for me.
              Hmmm, well he's the co-defensive coordinator so he doesn't have COMPLETE control over the defense, right? How's that for spin?

In all seriousness, there have been NFL flops who migrated to college and found success (Pete Carroll immediately comes to mind). Although it is Greg Robinson, offenses in college aren't nearly as sophisticated as offenses in the NFL. I think he'll be decent at Texas. UT gave up way too many yards and points last year.

Besides, the defense held up well enough to beat K-State last year.
              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos

In all seriousness, there have been NFL flops who migrated to college and found success (Pete Carroll immediately comes to mind).
                Steve Spurrier comes to my mind...

Comment

If memory serves, Robinson usually starts out rather strong, then opposing offenses begin to figure his schemes out. I don't know whether that will happen enough times in college, vs. NFL.

I don't really want him to succeed at UT, but after getting canned by his last two employers, I do hope he ends up somewhere that he can retire from - maybe a European team????
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X