Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salary Cap Update....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Salary Cap Update....

    We are now 1.3 Million dollars under the cap....this according to espn.com


    the link isn't working, so for team by team cap updates go to espn.com and the nfl index
    Administrator

    sigpic

  • #2
    I dont see it, post the link please
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      nevermind, i found it.
      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=2229972
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Tennessee looks like it isnt going anywhere for awhile...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by aaronheeb
          Tennessee looks like it isnt going anywhere for awhile...


          Wow thats shocking.....as well as tampa bay.......were is all there money? I would have never thought


          They actually make the raiders almost look good

          Comment


          • #6
            the texans better invest that money to get a new o-line...

            Comment


            • #7
              For gods sake, IT'S CAP !!!!!!!!!

              What is the ACTUAL payroll ??

              Some of you guys gotta wake up. The cap is "monpoly money"........payroll is "real money"
              Last edited by Superchop7; 11-19-2005, 07:57 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Superchop7
                For gods sake, IT'S CAP !!!!!!!!!

                What is the ACTUAL payroll ??

                Some of you guys gotta wake up. The cap is "monpoly money"........payroll is "real money"
                Monpoly? Oh, monopoly, hehe...

                Anyways, what the heck is goin on with this cap crap? I thought we were 27 million over, or is that just the future number?

                ERrrrg, hacka wacka, ching chhhinnggggg, Zzerrrewwumpp...

                MELTDOWN ALERRRRRRT!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WABronco
                  Monpoly? I thought we were 27 million over, or is that just the future number

                  MELTDOWN ALERRRRRRT!!!!!!
                  __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

                  It's just a number that can be easily manipulated. (Lawyers)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    With the projected cap vs actual projected salaries next year I believe the Broncos are slated to be 10-15mil over....but thats all just fuzzy math until next year...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      [QUOTE=Q-niverse...but thats all just fuzzy math until next year...[/QUOTE]

                      __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

                      And that, my friends, is a man with a brain.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        cap

                        why do some of us need to wake up?
                        payroll money doesn't matter, our team doesn't have to be under a payroll cap, they need to be under a salary cap.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ShotPutKing
                          why do some of us need to wake up?
                          payroll money doesn't matter, our team doesn't have to be under a payroll cap, they need to be under a salary cap.
                          __________________________________________________ ____________________________

                          Think son.....think.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X