We're 8-2 and alone as the 2nd seed in the AFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're 8-2 and alone as the 2nd seed in the AFC

While I wanted to see the Colts end their unbeaten streak, it wasn't all bad because now the Broncos are holding the second playoff seed all to ourselves. If we can hold the course, we have a decent shot at a bye week and home game in the postseason.

Now let's go stuff the Cowboys for Thanksgiving!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

I am all for that.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Hell yeah, baby!

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Matter of fact. That sounds wonderful. Now we have to get ready for Dallas.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

As soon as I saw CInci going down I was glad that we have a one game lead over Pitt & Cinci. Not sure how realistically it is to catch Indy, but we just need to focus on what we can and get one game at a time done.

Some people didn't think we would get to 6 wins much less 8 wins in 6 weeks.
          (Be nine of not for the giants [email protected][email protected]*[email protected][email protected]@#^% )

But having the second best record is pretty good. Just need to finish up dtrong for the final 6 games. Have a tough 1-2 punch coming up, but at least we have 10 days to get ready for KC after Dallas.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Anyone who has seen the last few games knows that we have a championship caliber team.
            I know that these professionals will take care of business, and if we take Dallas by storm and leave Big D with a win, we are going a very far way this postseason.

I am optimistic of seeing the Broncos play in Detroit, I am starting to save some $$$ for tickets and travel arrangements..............

Comment

Not that I mean to hijack your thread Jav but I'm wondering do we have realistic chance of going 7-1 in the second half of season?

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                Not that I mean to hijack your thread Jav but I'm wondering do we have realistic chance of going 7-1 in the second half of season?
                I think we're obviously capable of winning every game on our schedule. The only question is will we win them?

At KC and at Buffalo still concern me. We can win them but they are both really tough road venues.
                ------

Comment

everything went right this weekend

Well I'll admit not exactly everything went right this weekend (if the Cheifs lose tonight however I might make say that this was the best weekend of the year) I'm drifting from my point though. Sure the Chargers did win but they beat a team that KC lost too which gives them a edge in the tie breaker (common opponets).

If Cincy had won tonight we would be the second seeded team in the AFC based on tiebreakers (loses in the AFC; Den-Jac; Cin-Jac, Pit) but the pressure would still be on us to win out the rest of our AFC games and though I do believe that we can win in KC and SD, I still like the one game cushion that we have in the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                    While I wanted to see the Colts end their unbeaten streak, it wasn't all bad because now the Broncos are holding the second playoff seed all to ourselves. If we can hold the course, we have a decent shot at a bye week and home game in the postseason.

Now let's go stuff the Cowboys for Thanksgiving!
                    I was at a lost on this too. On one hand, I was hoping the Colts would have lost and be knocked down a notch. But then on the other hand, I think we won't be able to catch them for the number 1 seed so I would rather us secure the number 2 seed. That way we may not even meet them in the playoffs (though I kinda hope we do so we can beat them and end this "Colts own Broncos" mentality.
                    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Hey what about the Raiders/Redskins game? As much as dislike the Raiders I am glad that they beat the Skins who are btw 5-5.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Hey what about the Raiders/Redskins game? As much as dislike the Raiders I am glad that they beat the Skins who are btw 5-5.

Yeah tough to know which way to lean on that game, but each loss moves us up in the draft, esp. considering the Broncos draft number is being pushed back with each win we get.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Hey, I just started a thread on that. You read my mind!
                          ------

Comment

I think SD can beat Indy but even so if we get th #2 seed it will be nice

Comment

Realistically we will probably end the season 12-4. Although this team certainly could go 14-2. I know we're not supposed to say it, but it's time to admit, this group is special. Whether they can get some jewelry or not might be a different story, but they are special.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Working...
                              X