Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The victory is great, but as a fan, still not satisfied.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The victory is great, but as a fan, still not satisfied.

At the bar, watched both the Broncos and Colts games side by side. Once again, in the 3rd quarter we struggled on offense. Our defense came up with some picks against the 60 year old, but I still felt we should have dominated even more, especially against this team. The Broncos still need to improve before we can beat the Colts in their house. (and it will be in their house) Just my opinion, and I'm sure someone will blast me, which would be "par-for-the-course" on this site.

PS. I checked all my spelling, but I'm sure my sentence structure is wrong because someone will always point this out. This NFL web page always turns into an English 101 lecture.

PS. This is fun!
    Last edited by mtw1969; 11-20-2005, 06:57 PM.

Originally posted by mtw1969
    Regardless, my opinion on this matter happens to be right.
    Alrighty then.

While I understand your point, the fact is we squashed a lesser team. We dominated in every category, and especially in time of possession. If we weren't getting such methodical, time-consuming drives, I'm sure we would have put up another TD or two.

The Jets actually have a pretty decent defense but look worse than they are because their offense is always making life tough on them.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

At t he bar, watched both the Broncos and Colts games side by side. Once again, in the 3rd quarter we struggled on offense. Our defense came up with some picks against the 60 year old, but I still felt we should have dominated even more, especially against this team. The Broncos still need to improve before we can beat the Colts in their house. (and it will be in their house) Just my opinion, and I'm sure someone will blast me, so go ahead. Regardless, my opinion on this matter happens to be right.
      Happens to be right according to who???

I will be enrolling this post into "America's Dumbest MB Posts" ....................

It makes no sense whatsoever, a game that was on ice you expected the Offense to pass the ball to accomplish what???

1. Risk an INT.
      2. Get better Stats.
      3. Stop the clock with every Incompletion.

IMHO, you have no idea what your talking about........................

Comment

You got to be .................... me. Remind me not to turn my back on you.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

yeah good opinion.

From my viewpoint though, the glass is half full.

A shutout. They get zip, nada - 22 yards rushing.

Smack baby, that is good. Put away early it was. The Broncos at least are consistent. The criticism will go on. Just so long as they don't continue the 3 year fade pattern, I will accept the 3rd quarter slumbers.

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Are you ,by chance, one of those posters from about 10 weeks ago who said this team sucks, I can't believe we lost to the dolphins, we suck bad, fire Shanahan,get rid of Plummer etc etc etc. ???? I thought so.................
            My 3 favorite teams:
            1.The Denver Broncos
            2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
            3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

At t he bar, watched both the Broncos and Colts games side by side. Once again, in the 3rd quarter we struggled on offense. Our defense came up with some picks against the 60 year old, but I still felt we should have dominated even more, especially against this team. The Broncos still need to improve before we can beat the Colts in their house. (and it will be in their house) Just my opinion, and I'm sure someone will blast me, so go ahead. Regardless, my opinion on this matter happens to be right.

My work here is done. No need to debate then. I hail to you.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Actually that was a pretty dumb statement. After reviewing my post, I do sound very pessimistic. We did dominate the Jets from beginning to end, in a shutout. This just demonstrates that the Broncs are the elite team in the AFC, and I cant wait for the Colts/Broncos rematch. The Colts proved nothing today in beating the 7-3 Bengals, and they have played a weak schedule. The Colts are very over-rated, and I think our defense could keep their offense in check. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                  Happens to be right according to who???

I will be enrolling this post into "America's Dumbest MB Posts" ....................

It makes no sense whatsoever, a game that was on ice you expected the Offense to pass the ball to accomplish what???

1. Risk an INT.
                  2. Get better Stats.
                  3. Stop the clock with every Incompletion.

IMHO, you have no idea what your talking about........................
                  agreed

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Comment

Putting up 50 points may look flashy but playing great smashmouth football and just completely dominating the other team's defense on long drives is just as effective, if not more.
                    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

I live in south florida where it is either phin fans or jet fans. I feel like an alien being from colorado and liking the broncos. At the bar today I was a lone bronco fan sitting with about one hundred jackass new yorkers (sorry for the french). I was upset that we only had 17 by half time.I honestly thought we would've put up 50 on these guys. I had my laughs, espcecially when Bailey got the pick because all the jts fans thought Vinny was throwing it away. Great time.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

No matter how right your opinon is someone else has their own opinion. Since opinons are a thing of personal prefrence it means that no matter how right you think your opinon is the truth is that until you can prove it with facts your opinon is just that.... a opinon and one to be debated.

That being said I think the Bronco fans are fans that are most representative of their franchise in the NFL. How many teams can year in and year have their players beileve that their team has a legit chance at the Super Bowl and have their fans think it too.

Comment

To the original poster......... on this topic...........
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

Look, I agree. I am a die hard fan and I do think this team has a chance every year to go to the Superbowl. No other team in the NFL has been more consistent over a long period of time. I love the Broncos, and even though I think the Colts are a real good team, I think we have a good shot at beating them this year because of our defense. (break paragraph so it is not so confusing)

However, the reason I created this post was just to see the reaction of people on this site, and ya, sure enough, got the type of responses as I expected. I have only posted once or twice before, but I got the "bla, bla, bla", "keep it short and sweet", "break up your paragraphs", whatever. Didn't feel welcome on this site at all. Guess it still left a bad taste in my mouth (break paragraph so it is not so confusing)

I showed my wife the responses that these Bronco fans give other Bronco fans, and her response was "pathetic" (break paragraph as not to confuse anyone)

You give an opinion, and if not the common opinion, then you are treated like a piece of @#$%. The only reason I'm even wasting my time now is because I'm drunk and I could care less. (break paragraph)

But, I'm sure this is wayyyyy too long of a post, you know, bla, bla, bla, so just kick me off and be done with it.

Comment

we had 42 minutes time of possession. and pitched a shut out. i don't know wat you can do to be more dominating in a win

Comment

Working...
                              X