Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The victory is great, but as a fan, still not satisfied.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya know, the jets actually have a pretty good defense. It's there offense that is horrible.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
      I'm not too worried about the Colts myself. I want a revenge game with them in their house! I WANT them to be as tough as they were today. We can hang with them. We owe them! As much as I'd like that game to be here, it'll mean even more beating them there.............
      You know what they say, "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"
      Seriously though, I have felt this way myself. I would love to meet up with the Colts in their house. We have a score to settle and this year, the outcome will be different.
      This is the year of the Broncos and it's time to be on top once again!

Just to comment on the game against the Jets. The Broncos played it just as they should have. There's no reason for blowouts and the D played great getting the shutout. Something tells me they could have ran the score up a lot more than they did but there main concern was taking control of the clock and getting the game over as soon as possible and minimize injuries. It's not like they were playing a playoff caliber team, not to mention they have another game 4 days later, so why wear down the offense?

Comment

I cant believe people are even taking this thread seriously. Since when is 27-0 not good enough? I heard people talking about how the broncos play down to the level of competition, they might overlook the jets etc. and this time they cleary did not, so what are people talkin about? They dominated every category.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          I cant believe people are even taking this thread seriously. Since when is 27-0 not good enough? I heard people talking about how the broncos play down to the level of competition, they might overlook the jets etc. and this time they cleary did not, so what are people talkin about? They dominated every category.
          'cept the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
            'cept the second half

Second half, schmekond half!

We still held the shutout and scored another 10 points. Whats wrong with that?

We do play in another 2 days, maybe we played conservative to save ourselves.

But hey, who cares, we should have scored 50 right?

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
              Second half, schmekond half!

We still held the shutout and scored another 10 points. Whats wrong with that?

We do play in another 2 days, maybe we played conservative to save ourselves.

But hey, who cares, we should have scored 50 right?
              Wouldn't have mattered to me if the score was 2-0. or 6-3. What matters is the W. The Broncos played an excellent game. Didn't dominate the second half... Well, since Mike Shannahan is respectful, yeah, he got awful conservative on his play calling.

And really, when I look at the box score I see no sign at all that we didn't dominate every second of the game!

8-2. great year so far, let's just hope the Broncos play well enough to beat everyone. They certainly didn't play down to their competition. They beat a team they should have.

Good job Broncs.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Working...
              X