can we beat Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we beat Dallas?

I believe that we can. If Jake keeps trowing all these INT's i'm not sure though. I think that besides their win in Philly, they have been just sneeking by teams. Although they have plenty of talent I believe Denver will find a way to win and that will be the turnover difference
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Jake the snake is a playmaker

Think your perfect try walking on water.

Official LAGPA Member

Originally posted by highchiefboki
    I If Jake keeps trowing all these INT's i'm not sure though.
    Do you even watch denver games lol

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Comment

We certainly are capable of winning this game. We are just going to have to out physical them. We must run the ball and do it well. If we do that, we should be in good shape.
      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

We're a better team than the Cowboys. But playing on the road and with a short week to prepare, anything can happen.

I believe we'll come out of Dallas with a win.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

i was being sarcastic. He's on pace to throw like 6. It's getting out of control
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Official LAGPA Member

Comment

Yes of course. And we will.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by highchiefboki
              I believe that we can. If Jake keeps trowing all these INT's i'm not sure though. I think that besides their win in Philly, they have been just sneeking by teams. Although they have plenty of talent I believe Denver will find a way to win and that will be the turnover difference
              Yes we have a chance because " No Mistake Jake" is playing as flawlessly as any QB in the league. Simmer Down with the Jake Hating.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

I was kidding. I have been a supporting Jake since he got here. I have seen every game this year Jake has been playing the best football I have seen in a long time. He's thrown three picks this year. THats amazing. No matter if he had thrown more INT's this year he is a playmaker and I couldn't be happier with him this year.

Official LAGPA Member

Comment

Dude Jake is now 1 of the best in da league now of days i know im a lil young to be talking bout all this but he stands up to his name ''No Mistake Jake'' and his old 1 ''Jake the Snake'' they don't call him dat for nothing

my dad likes the cowboys so yeah u get it lol look at philly 28-0 after the 1st
                  15mins and 0-12 for McNabb dats terrible

o and if not a prob wit sum1 do u think u can make me a sig?? if u di thanxs

Comment

Why not?
                    We certainly have shown week in and week out that we can score almost at will, our Defense is stingy and is getting sacks and INTs, so why not??
                    We have won there before, so why not???
                    Our team is playing as solid of football that is possible, so why not???

Of Course we WILL BEAT DALLAS!!

Broncos 24 Dallas 10

Comment

As long as no Bronco is on the cover of Sports Illustrated, referring to Troy P of Pittsburgh being on the cover last week then they lose to Baltimore today. Then again the Colts have been on the cover a couple times this year and no loss. Who knows I guess we'll find out Thursday. Though the Broncos did beat Dallas before on T-Day some years ago so they can do it again, trying to be more optimistic. Close game with Denver coming out with the win.

Comment

short week,road game its gonna be one of our tougest tests

Comment

We will beat the Boys by 9 points.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

We gon' own them!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                              short week,road game its gonna be one of our tougest tests
                              Well, it's a short week for them too, and they just game off a short week from last Monday... That's two short weeks for them.

We'll have this.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X