No announcement yet.

can we beat Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The odds are stacked against us. Astroturf, national audience, NFC sycophant Madden commentating. I'll stick my neck out and predict we will win if we don't also have to play the referees.

Comment

Sure we can beat Dallas. It will be a tough game for both teams. Even though it's not thanksgiving up here, I still can't wait until Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly
        The odds are stacked against us. Astroturf, national audience, NFC sycophant Madden commentating. I'll stick my neck out and predict we will win if we don't also have to play the referees.

In a way, I do think you're correct especially with the referees. The beloved Cowboy bias on T-Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
          In a way, I do think you're correct especially with the referees. The beloved Cowboy bias on T-Day.
          Are you Really Joe Gibbs in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by POKES
            Are you Really Joe Gibbs in disguise?

I won't take the Gibbs insult to heart but you know the media will be smooching Parcell's these next few days. And you know my comments are true. No one wants the Broncos to win except the people in Bronco nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
              I won't take the Gibbs insult to heart but you know the media will be smooching Parcell's these next few days. And you know my comments are true. No one wants the Broncos to win except the people in Bronco nation.

No, you sound like Joe Gibbs complaining about the officials, which is pitiful and a lame excuse for undisciplined play. If Denver wins it will not be because of the officials just as if they lose it will not be because of the officials either.

I know your comments with regard to the officials is Joe Gibbsesque and why not say the game will be one in the trenches, that is the truth of the matter.

Comment

Clueless about the Gibbs comments. Anyway we won't have to worry about bias calls, Denver is winning this game. I'm done with the issue.

Comment

Working...
                X