Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Haters Shutup, Elway Deserves to be in the Hall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by Aardwolf
    It's a matter of ethics, an area in which Mike Shanahan is totally lacking.
    you obviously dont either, with your BOGUS prediction in the beginning of the season, you know absolutely nothing about these broncos. If you are ok with that, i am too. It's not your fault you dont know about them so i dont blame you for being totally wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Aardwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    The only one that was embarassed in the Green Bay game was Jarious Jackson.

Shanahan went into the game knowing that he would probably lose but it did not matter in the playoff scenario. So he decided he did not want to take a chance in hurting his starters. Until the league changes rules where a coach cannot do that, then you have no grounds to stand on.

Anyone that knows what happened, knows it was not an embarassment and you proclaim to be a "truth teller".

Well it looks like again your creditability and "short sightedness" is again blown.

That is my "honest" assessment.
    It's a matter of ethics, an area in which Mike Shanahan is totally lacking.
    Last edited by Aardwolf; 02-21-2004, 04:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied

Also, in their embarrassing season finale debacle at Green Bay, they embarrassed not only themselves and their fans, they also were an embarrassment to the entire league.
    The only one that was embarassed in the Green Bay game was Jarious Jackson.

Shanahan went into the game knowing that he would probably lose but it did not matter in the playoff scenario. So he decided he did not want to take a chance in hurting his starters. Until the league changes rules where a coach cannot do that, then you have no grounds to stand on.

Anyone that knows what happened, knows it was not an embarassment and you proclaim to be a "truth teller".

Well it looks like again your creditability and "short sightedness" is again blown.

That is my "honest" assessment.

Leave a comment:

• Booher
    replied
    anything aardwolf says is...........blah blah blah. blah blah blah.

basically who cares aardwolf

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    cuz you follow a loser team...big news flash.
    You only wish there was a loser in Omaha you could root for, its too bad you just became a city in 1980!

Leave a comment:

• FutureMrsPortis
    replied
    He reminding anybody else of the teacher on Charlie Brown? MwahmwahmwahmwahmwahmwahIthinkI'mbetterthaneveryon eelsemwahmwahmwahmwahmwah...

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Sorry to hear of your literacy deficiency. They do have remedial reading programs for illiterate adults in many cities.

Good luck!
    They also have programs for morons and people with confidence problems, I suggest you look into it.

Leave a comment:

• Aardwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Booher
    this is what i took from that.....:

Sometimes yes! Sometimes no! BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Sorry to hear of your literacy deficiency. They do have remedial reading programs for illiterate adults in many cities.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Booher
    replied
    this is what i took from that.....:

Sometimes yes! Sometimes no! BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Leave a comment:

• Aardwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
    How's this? You said Denver wouldn't make the playoffs and they did. You were wrong. I'm sure you, a crusader for truth, would appreciate that.

The truth is a beautiful thing, no?
    Sometimes yes! Sometimes no!

The TRUTH is that while the Denver Broncos DID indeed make the playoffs, they abundantly demonstrated that they didn't have any business being there. They were an absolute embarrassment, getting destroyed 41-10, in a game not nearly as close as the score would seem to indicate.

Also, in their embarrassing season finale debacle at Green Bay, they embarrassed not only themselves and their fans, they also were an embarrassment to the entire league.

Leave a comment:

• Beretta 07
    replied
    I'm not sure where you got the ridiculous notion that John Elway EVER held the NFL record for rushing yards by a quarterback. That most assuredly is not NOW true, nor was it EVER true.

Fran Tarkenton passed Tobin Rote to become the NFL career rushing leader before Elway got out of high school and Elway never caught up to Tarkenton. The current holder of that record is Randall Cunningham (with over 1500 more yards than Elway) and he passed Elway in his 3rd season (Elway's 5th). Steve Young also had nearly 1000 more rushing yards than Elway did.

Why do so many Bronco fans find it necessary to make stuff up to further engrandize their heros?

Why is it that the truth is never good enough?
    I read on the back of one of my Elway cards that he holds SOME rushing record for a QB... I never specified ALL-Time, OR season, OR game. That card may be wrong also.. It's not the first time I've noticed false data on a football players card. Damn man... Just chill out, okay?

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    How's this? You said Denver wouldn't make the playoffs and they did. You were wrong. I'm sure you, a crusader for truth, would appreciate that.

The truth is a beautiful thing, no?

Leave a comment:

• broncos_chick
    replied
    That's "aggrandize", As$wolf.

Leave a comment:

• Aardwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Beretta 07
    Only an idiot would say Elway doesn't deserve to be in the HOF! He's right up there with Montana, Unitas, and Marino!

He IS the most winningest QB in NFL History and i'm pretty sure he STILL holds the record for most yards rushed by a QB.
    (That record will soon be surpassed though because of this new era of rushing QBs.)
    I'm not sure where you got the ridiculous notion that John Elway EVER held the NFL record for rushing yards by a quarterback. That most assuredly is not NOW true, nor was it EVER true.

Fran Tarkenton passed Tobin Rote to become the NFL career rushing leader before Elway got out of high school and Elway never caught up to Tarkenton. The current holder of that record is Randall Cunningham (with over 1500 more yards than Elway) and he passed Elway in his 3rd season (Elway's 5th). Steve Young also had nearly 1000 more rushing yards than Elway did.

Why do so many Bronco fans find it necessary to make stuff up to further engrandize their heros?

Last edited by Aardwolf; 02-15-2004, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beretta 07
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierce
    Or a red Planeteer. Either term would work.
    whatever works. lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X