Dallas Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Fans

Well it seems as if they are very optimistic over there, only a couple think that Denver will win. Most have it a close game, them winning by like 3 or 4... and some put us losing 34-17... now that is just crazy. http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forum/index.php give some input

every team has it's homer fans.. this will be a very good game, dallas' defense has really come on strong since the start of the season... the one i've been looking forward to for a long time, the thanksgiving day game i had originally planned on flying to dallas for the game, but then decided the airports wouldn't be very fun.. some things to keep in mind about dallas for this game

•Dallas has given up 76 points a game the past 6 games (averaging about 13 per game).
    •Dallas' safties are very good in run support, expect us to stack the line and challenge denver to beat us with their passing game.
    •Dallas is 4/5 at home, only loss being that nightmare of a MNF game against the skins

Everyone knows that denver's going to try and run the ball down our throats, and dallas has been better against the running backs that we knew we had to stop than the running backs we didn't give enough respect to (LaMont Jordan had 126 yards on 26 carries for 1 TD, Brian Westbrook had 86 yards on 16 carries 1 TD, and LaMont Gordon had 57 yards on 13 carries.. a total of 143 carries on 29 carries for the "pass first run last" eagles) which is why i expect dallas to stack the line.

If dallas holds all of Denvers running backs to 100 yards or less, then i'm predicting Dallas will win because then dallas' Defense will have dominated the game, but if Denver continues their 165 yard per game average then denver will win because their running game dominated our defense.

Good luck on thursday regardless of how the Denver @ Dallas game goes, good luck with the rest of the season... I'm rooting for one of your first rounders to be really low next draft

Edit - oh yeah, another great Dallas board for you to browse (as long as you're respectful) is www.cowboyszone.com

Comment

Firstly welcome! And I must say so far this year most of the 'visitors' have been rather enjoyable to have around... they come quietly, chat a bit, and leave quietly.

Originally posted by HummerMan
      •Dallas' safties are very good in run support, expect us to stack the line and challenge denver to beat us with their passing game.
      please do... can anyone say career days for Jeb Putzier and Stephen Alexander???
      •Dallas is 4/5 at home, only loss being that nightmare of a MNF game against the skins
      a meaningless stat really... we haven't lost yet at home, but that doesn't mean it can't still happen..

If dallas holds all of Denvers running backs to 100 yards or less, then i'm predicting Dallas will win...
      Don't go out on a limb or anything...
      Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 11-21-2005, 04:40 AM.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

With Denver's history of getting destroyed on Thanksgiving I am not very optomistic on this one.

Comment

Denver will perform fine against cowboys.

I expect Denver to win a very good disciplined game on both sides. A fast game. The score will be close. Denver will win by 9 points.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Can you say "bootleg"

Everyone knows that denver's going to try and run the ball down our throats, and dallas has been better against the running backs that we knew we had to stop than the running backs we didn't give enough respect to (LaMont Jordan had 126 yards on 26 carries for 1 TD, Brian Westbrook had 86 yards on 16 carries 1 TD, and LaMont Gordon had 57 yards on 13 carries.. a total of 143 carries on 29 carries for the "pass first run last" eagles) which is why i expect dallas to stack the line.

If dallas holds all of Denvers running backs to 100 yards or less, then i'm predicting Dallas will win because then dallas' Defense will have dominated the game, but if Denver continues their 165 yard per game average then denver will win because their running game dominated our defense.

[/url]

After seeing the Cowboy's D paly a couple of times this year I've come to one conclusion... Denver hasn't seen a D that has been so valnerable to the play action and bootleg as Dallas will be. This game rides on Jake. If he has a good one (and the streak continues) we'll be fine. Dallas' safeties are great in run support, but will also be sucked in every time Jake boots. Should be interesting. If our D line can get to Bledsoe like we got to Vinny their O is really going to get frustrated. Prediction: If Jake plays well Denver wins going away. If Jake throws a pick we lose by 3 in the closing minutes.
            "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
            - Mythbusters

"Go America... Go Broncos"
            - Stan, South Park

I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.
            - Me

God Bless the United States of America!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrian
              With Denver's history of getting destroyed on Thanksgiving I am not very optomistic on this one.
              I think you have to throw history out the window when you look at this team. This is a different tea. The past few years the jets game would of been close or a loss. We have 7 INTS in 3 games the D is playing spectacular.

Comment

yes, you cowgirls play very poorly. i think the chefs will win on thankgiving. chefs vs. cowgirls, chefs win.

Comment

every team has it's homer fans.. this will be a very good game, dallas' defense has really come on strong since the start of the season... the one i've been looking forward to for a long time, the thanksgiving day game i had originally planned on flying to dallas for the game, but then decided the airports wouldn't be very fun.. some things to keep in mind about dallas for this game

•Dallas has given up 76 points a game the past 6 games (averaging about 13 per game).

Good luck on thursday regardless of how the Denver @ Dallas game goes, good luck with the rest of the season... I'm rooting for one of your first rounders to be really low next draft

Edit - oh yeah, another great Dallas board for you to browse (as long as you're respectful) is www.cowboyszone.com
                  This is pretty obviously correct. If Dallas holds ALL of Denver's running backs to less than 100 yards it will be a blowout!

But that hasn't happened all year and it won't again on Thursday. If Tatum Bell is injured and out for the game, that will hurt Denver's chances. On the other hand, so far this Broncos team has been able to run on ANYBODY. The closest anyone has come to shutting them down was the Redskins -- in very bad weather. The weather in Dallas won't be a factor of course.

As for Bledsoe, he's apparently a bit dinged up, which is not a good start. Some Cowgirls fans are suggesting that they sit him for the game because this isn't a must win for the Cowboys and they need Bledsoe to be healthy for more important division games later. Expect the Broncos to try and blitz him some and hit him a LOT. If they can drive him into the carpet a few times early, that will slow down the Cowbows offense.

The Broncos would have a handfull trying to contain Julius Jones, if he's healthy (is he playing or is he out?)

Expect a tough low-scoring game and a lot of frustration for both teams trying to run. Expect a lot of defensive pressure from both sides. The team that loses the turnover battle will lose. Denver's running game can't be stopped, but it can be slowed down. If Anderson and Bell combine for 200 yards as usual, it's a long day for Dallas fans.
                  sigpic

Comment

that's why we have the Redskins..

I'm rooting for one of your first rounders to be really low next draft

Comment

Well you just done did yourself in. Don't you know everytime you tell Shanny you cant run on a team, he lights them up...got Jaguars? They wont dominate a passing game, but stack the line and Bell will out run anyone (the injury is nothing.) What they will do is hit you with a couple big pass plays (remember the Patriots game) to scare the crap out of ya'll(texas talk) and have two hundred yard rushers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wigglesworth
                        After seeing the Cowboy's D paly a couple of times this year I've come to one conclusion... Denver hasn't seen a D that has been so valnerable to the play action and bootleg as Dallas will be. This game rides on Jake. If he has a good one (and the streak continues) we'll be fine. Dallas' safeties are great in run support, but will also be sucked in every time Jake boots. Should be interesting. If our D line can get to Bledsoe like we got to Vinny their O is really going to get frustrated. Prediction: If Jake plays well Denver wins going away. If Jake throws a pick we lose by 3 in the closing minutes.
                        Thats not saying much about our defense if one INT causes us to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrian
                          WTF We beat Dallas the last time we played them on Thanksgiving, and that was with Brian Greise.

Comment

I was wondering about that too....I was at the game 4 years ago when Denver played Dallas and we won and like you said, that was with Griese. I think Denver will pull it out in the end and win it.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosorBust
                              WTF We beat Dallas the last time we played them on Thanksgiving, and that was with Brian Greise.
                              You do realize that was around 4 years ago and that teams change every season insofar as talent level.

Comment

Working...
                              X