Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

broncos vs colts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • broncos vs colts

    do you think we can do better against them this time (3rd) ?
    i have my doubts even though i hope i'm wrong, i just dont' see us scoring enough to beat them and i don't think we can beat them without getting into a shoot out.

  • #2
    Well at least you're optimistic about it.

    Comment


    • #3
      3rd times the charm.......


      thats the most cliche thing i have ever said
      sigpic
      DROY

      Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

      Comment


      • #4
        Run the ball and control the clock.
        My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

        Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

        America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

        Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncosB2B
          Run the ball and control the clock.

          And...Blitz, Blitz, Blitz Manning.
          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
            And...Blitz, Blitz, Blitz Manning.
            ....wrong, wrong wrong.

            did you not see what happened when colts played cincy? w/e they blitzed, it was almost an instant first down/ td

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by crunk-juice
              ....wrong, wrong wrong.

              did you not see what happened when colts played cincy? w/e they blitzed, it was almost an instant first down/ td
              i agree, i think we hvae to put pressure on manning with our front 4. like we did on the monday night game against i think the jags. price was unstoppable.

              Comment


              • #8
                The Colts aren't even on the schedule this year. San Diego has to play them because the Chargers won the division last year. And it will be a game the Chargers win, because they are just a flat out better overall team then the Colts. You watch.


                See Yuz.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                  The Colts aren't even on the schedule this year. San Diego has to play them because the Chargers won the division last year. And it will be a game the Chargers win, because they are just a flat out better overall team then the Colts. You watch.


                  See Yuz.
                  wow another charger troll....when ur team is eliminated don't show ur face..chargers beating the colts @indy...c'mon now...stop sucking up to gates lt

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by all DENVER
                    wow another charger troll....when ur team is eliminated don't show ur face..chargers beating the colts @indy...c'mon now...stop sucking up to gates lt

                    I'm speaking the truth!

                    The Colts are not on the Bronco schedule.

                    And I can't stand the Chargers, but I, along with the majority of every rational fan of all the NFL teams, know the Chargers are the most deadliest and unpredictable team in NFL.

                    Fact is, there isn't a team right now that wants to face them.

                    See Yuz.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                      I'm speaking the truth!

                      The Colts are not on the Bronco schedule.

                      And I can't stand the Chargers, but I, along with the majority of every rational fan of all the NFL teams, know the Chargers are the most deadliest and unpredictable team in NFL.

                      Fact is, there isn't a team right now that wants to face them.

                      See Yuz.
                      no offense, but are you kidding me????
                      the colts beat the chargers last year. they are even better this year, they will crush the chargers at home.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        we might not even play the colts this postseason. if we get 2nd seed and pats get 8th seed, pats will play indy in playoffs 2nd round. and they will beat them . and we will beat the pats. and go to super bowl

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                          we might not even play the colts this postseason. if we get 2nd seed and pats get 8th seed, pats will play indy in playoffs 2nd round. and they will beat them . and we will beat the pats. and go to super bowl
                          Not to rain on your parade but......................only six teams go to the playoffs..........if the pats are 8th then they will be watching from home.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Broncos will have to play the Colts again-in the playoffs. YES,YES, YES, we need to pressure Peyton all day...it worked against Brunell, Leftwich, McNabb, & Brady (I won't menion any of the Jets). That's how any team will get the Colts.
                            Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
                              The Broncos will have to play the Colts again-in the playoffs. YES,YES, YES, we need to pressure Peyton all day...it worked against Brunell, Leftwich, McNabb, & Brady (I won't menion any of the Jets). That's how any team will get the Colts.
                              I am definatly not a defensive mastermind, but you can't compare Peyton Manning to any of those guys (except maybe Brady). He is too fricken smart and he doesn't rattle easily. You blitz the corners or the safetys, you'll get burned by Wayne and Harrison....blitz the linebackers, you'll get a dump off to James or Clark. The front four is the key....if they can beat the o-line, you've got a shot....I really don't think its smart to do the all out type blitzs that we have been doing all year.


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X