Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crunk-juice
    no offense, but are you kidding me????
    the colts beat the chargers last year. they are even better this year, they will crush the chargers at home.
    Ummmm, the Colts beat us last year in OVERTIME!! We had the game won, but alas, we let it get away. I hardly think the game in Indy this year will be a blowout on either side. I do, however, expect the Chargers to win.

We LEAD the NFL in sacks and our overall defense is improving each and every week. We will bring the pressure to Manning!! As far as offense goes, well, I think we're okay in that department too (sarcastic understatement).

Comment

Originally posted by chargerlew
      Ummmm, the Colts beat us last year in OVERTIME!! We had the game won, but alas, we let it get away. I hardly think the game in Indy this year will be a blowout on either side. I do, however, expect the Chargers to win.

We LEAD the NFL in sacks and our overall defense is improving each and every week. We will bring the pressure to Manning!! As far as offense goes, well, I think we're okay in that department too (sarcastic understatement).

ya you guys are pretty good. too bad about those 4 loses.

"Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Last game against Indy we did none of the controlling the clock thing. I was ticked at shanny cause he only put bell in on 3rd down or something and he averadge 6 yards! While our other back did nothing...

O and also we lost because our cornerbacks were all injured. When you have Roc Alexander on Reggie Wayne good things can never happen.

This year we will beat them if we play. With the anderbell factor and Jake being no mistake I dunno how we could lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum_26
          Last game against Indy we did none of the controlling the clock thing. I was ticked at shanny cause he only put bell in on 3rd down or something and he averadge 6 yards! While our other back did nothing...

O and also we lost because our cornerbacks were all injured. When you have Roc Alexander on Reggie Wayne good things can never happen.

This year we will beat them if we play. With the anderbell factor and Jake being no mistake I dunno how we could lose?
          How could we lose? Its spelled M-a-n-n-i-n-g

Comment

Working...
          X