Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's that 11-year old fan from Green Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's that 11-year old fan from Green Bay?

How was your first Denver Bronco game my friend?

I was wondering that too.

Comment

Nice!!!

Pour yourself another dude!

Comment

Great Time

Hi,

This is Aarons father. We had a great time at the Game and in Denver.... Thanks for the tips.

We arrived on Sunday AM.... rented a red Mustang and sped to the stadium. 850AM gave us tickets to the bronco tent and we had some fun there... We were the first ones in at noon. At our seats by 12:10. Aaron loved it all... warm-up, pre-game, stadium, etc.... The only thing that could have been better wuold have if it had been a Raider game that was won by a C. Baily interception return in the last seconds.

Also sweet for Aaron was that we listened to the Packer-Viking game last night as we drove home from the airport.... Packers lost... to their arch-enemy... good news for him as the Packers kids in school will have no thing but shame.... Aaron's broncos horse-wipped the Jets and the Packers lost to the Vikings.... in grade-school hallways that is big for him. He loved it all.

I did not mention that although I am now a Wisconsinite I am a Silver-and-Black bleeding Raider Fan. I grew up in the bay areaas a kid then moved to Green Bay.... Aaron's love of the Broncos has never been easy for me obviously.... I must say that the Denver fans were very cool at the game. My respect for the Broncos is much higher now.

Great stadium. Great Fans. We had a great time.

Thanks. We will be back. Next time I'll wear my Stabler jersey.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by WiscBroncFan
          Hi,

This is Aarons father. We had a great time at the Game and in Denver.... Thanks for the tips.

We arrived on Sunday AM.... rented a red Mustang and sped to the stadium. 850AM gave us tickets to the bronco tent and we had some fun there... We were the first ones in at noon. At our seats by 12:10. Aaron loved it all... warm-up, pre-game, stadium, etc.... The only thing that could have been better wuold have if it had been a Raider game that was won by a C. Baily interception return in the last seconds.

Also sweet for Aaron was that we listened to the Packer-Viking game last night as we drove home from the airport.... Packers lost... to their arch-enemy... good news for him as the Packers kids in school will have no thing but shame.... Aaron's broncos horse-wipped the Jets and the Packers lost to the Vikings.... in grade-school hallways that is big for him. He loved it all.

I did not mention that although I am now a Wisconsinite I am a Silver-and-Black bleeding Raider Fan. I grew up in the bay areaas a kid then moved to Green Bay.... Aaron's love of the Broncos has never been easy for me obviously.... I must say that the Denver fans were very cool at the game. My respect for the Broncos is much higher now.

Brian
          That sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Even better that he was able to go back and gloat about the victory while the Packer kids at school had nothing to say!!
          The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Can one of the mods remove this?

Completely uncalled for....get off the boards!!!
            Anybody know of a mod that can remove that message?
            Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 11-23-2005, 03:34 PM. Reason: quote removed
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
              Originally posted by kilkizan
              ok.............
              I could be wrong but I think he was just joking. Envious of the kid because he got to go to a Broncos game.

Comment

I totally agree. I emailed one of the Mods last night after I read it, and it is still on here. I felt bad as I found the father's original post, and sent him an email telling him that there was a new thread started wondering how their trip went. Then I went back and read that uncalled for post, and emailed the Mod. Can't understand why it is still on there.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                  I could be wrong but I think he was just joking. Envious of the kid because he got to go to a Broncos game.
                  That is never a way to joke, too many things happen in this world to call that kind of remark a joke. Envious of going to a Broncos game would be that lucky sob.....not I hope he dies....
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I wish you could like, take away CPs for comments like that
                    sigpic

Comment

That is never a way to joke, too many things happen in this world to call that kind of remark a joke. Envious of going to a Broncos game would be that lucky sob.....not I hope he dies....
                      Don't get me wrong.. I'm not saying that it's OK that he joke like that, but I don't think he thought it out clearly and just typed that reply. People make mistakes and I always give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he'll come back and enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscBroncFan
                        Hi,

Brian
                        I remember my first game last year....it was Denver vs. Miami.

that's cool that he had fun
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                          Don't get me wrong.. I'm not saying that it's OK that he joke like that, but I don't think he thought it out clearly and just typed that reply. People make mistakes and I always give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he'll come back and enlighten us.
                          Your too accepting lol. I can take jabs at people all day long too, but mine dont touch on children dieing. Oh well I guess I have higher standards of joking then assasian has...
                          “Brevity is the soul of wit” – William Shakespeare

Comment

I don't care if its a joke or not. I find it offensive. The moderator ought to be able to boot him off the boards for good. He's no Bronco fan.

Comment

Removing a few letters from Assassins name would hit the nail right on the head.

Comment

Working...
                              X