Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's that 11-year old fan from Green Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kilkizan
    Your too accepting lol. I can take jabs at people all day long too, but mine dont touch on children dieing. Oh well I guess I have higher standards of joking then assasian has...
    I do try. But if someone wrongs me more than once, don't expect me to do them any favors.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

just fyi

The RUDE message has been deleted and user suspended, and was also told why they are suspended.
      Whether or not it was meant as sarcasm or a joke. It was not funny at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
        The RUDE message has been deleted and user suspended, and was also told why they are suspended.
        Thank you very much. Posts like that have no place on the Broncos Message Boards

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

thank you Jovi. I was absolutley disgusted when I read that post. And the kids Dad read the thread to
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WiscBroncFan
            Hi,

This is Aarons father. We had a great time at the Game and in Denver.... Thanks for the tips.

We arrived on Sunday AM.... rented a red Mustang and sped to the stadium. 850AM gave us tickets to the bronco tent and we had some fun there... We were the first ones in at noon. At our seats by 12:10. Aaron loved it all... warm-up, pre-game, stadium, etc.... The only thing that could have been better wuold have if it had been a Raider game that was won by a C. Baily interception return in the last seconds.

Also sweet for Aaron was that we listened to the Packer-Viking game last night as we drove home from the airport.... Packers lost... to their arch-enemy... good news for him as the Packers kids in school will have no thing but shame.... Aaron's broncos horse-wipped the Jets and the Packers lost to the Vikings.... in grade-school hallways that is big for him. He loved it all.

I did not mention that although I am now a Wisconsinite I am a Silver-and-Black bleeding Raider Fan. I grew up in the bay areaas a kid then moved to Green Bay.... Aaron's love of the Broncos has never been easy for me obviously.... I must say that the Denver fans were very cool at the game. My respect for the Broncos is much higher now.

Great stadium. Great Fans. We had a great time.

Thanks. We will be back. Next time I'll wear my Stabler jersey.

Brian
            Glad you had a good time here! You and your boy are welcome here always! Even WITH the Stabler jersey!

Thanks Jovi.............

Comment

Originally posted by WiscBroncFan
              Hi,

This is Aarons father. We had a great time at the Game and in Denver.... Thanks for the tips.

We arrived on Sunday AM.... rented a red Mustang and sped to the stadium. 850AM gave us tickets to the bronco tent and we had some fun there... We were the first ones in at noon. At our seats by 12:10. Aaron loved it all... warm-up, pre-game, stadium, etc.... The only thing that could have been better wuold have if it had been a Raider game that was won by a C. Baily interception return in the last seconds.

Also sweet for Aaron was that we listened to the Packer-Viking game last night as we drove home from the airport.... Packers lost... to their arch-enemy... good news for him as the Packers kids in school will have no thing but shame.... Aaron's broncos horse-wipped the Jets and the Packers lost to the Vikings.... in grade-school hallways that is big for him. He loved it all.

I did not mention that although I am now a Wisconsinite I am a Silver-and-Black bleeding Raider Fan. I grew up in the bay areaas a kid then moved to Green Bay.... Aaron's love of the Broncos has never been easy for me obviously.... I must say that the Denver fans were very cool at the game. My respect for the Broncos is much higher now.

Great stadium. Great Fans. We had a great time.

Thanks. We will be back. Next time I'll wear my Stabler jersey.

Brian
              Glad to hear you had a good time!
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Awesome

I think it great that you took your son to a Broncos game even though you are not a Broncos fan. My hat is off to you.
                I glad you had a good time.
                I hope the negative comments made earlier do not dissuade your son. This is a good site and most of the posters are good people.
                BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

Wow! It took me a bit to read it all!? What-in-the-name?...of?....is going on here?? Whoa.
                  Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Thank you Jovi

Thanks for the delete and suspend. This message board is great, that wasn't something I would like for a fan that just visited to take back with him.
                    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                      Don't get me wrong.. I'm not saying that it's OK that he joke like that, but I don't think he thought it out clearly and just typed that reply. People make mistakes and I always give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he'll come back and enlighten us.
                      Understandable, you are much more forgiving than i am
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
                      X