Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MileHighStud
    replied
    In all honesty, I believe we can take the colts in our house or in theirs. NO BS. I believe our secondary can hang with his receivers and then some, giving our line enough time it needs to rattle manning all day.

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    Man if we have to face them again its another week of bashing on the Broncos in my school cause my school is all Bear or Colt fans. And they love to refer to the past 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigal19
    replied
    Originally posted by ItalianSta11ion
    what a hippocrit.... **** madden

but yes i actually think we are first in the league and could easly beat the colts IN DENVER... in indy is a WHOLE different question
    haha
    you spelt hypocrite with "hippo"
    Sorry, dont know why I found that funny.

Leave a comment:

• rogue719
    replied
    Originally posted by ColRockies_5
    NO WAY you can say we're first in the league...The colts haven't lost a game, you have to give it to them until further notice.

As for the playoffs against the Colts...it's gonna be tough if we Play in Indy, which we might the way they're playing. The Bengals did expose that Defense, and we have a much better run D than the bengals, so who knows what's gonna happen...
    They still have an awesome offense, their defense is not that good. Their undefeated record and their impressive defensive stats have been built by beating high school quality teams with no offense to speak of.

But New England has always shown the formula for beating the Colts. Ball control offense, moving the ball on the ground and the air and avoiding the three and outs. If the Broncos can move the ball downfield and control the clock like they did this past week, it keeps Manning off the field. He may come back and score a few touchdowns, but if we limit his opportunities he can't turn the score into a basketball game.

Like you, I would prefer to play them in Denver, but I suspect if we meet them it will be in the RCA Dome in late January.

Leave a comment:

• Britrock
    replied
    Strength of schedule's great, but we lost to one of the worst teams on our schedule in week one, so I'll take the undefeated team as #1 in the league. It takes a lot to beat any team in the NFL and anyway, Indy's schedule gets a lot harder now so by the end of the year this'll be a moot point.

Leave a comment:

• SkyFlash1
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellthebest
    On Monday ngith countdown John Madden said that the Broncos were the second best team in the league. So whatcha think? I think that that is a good statement. But if we play the colts in the playoffs...i think we can beat them.. just take manning off the field.. but i agree with madden.
    You also have to realize that Madden makes some of the most inane comments in all of football.

As for Indy, you all saw the Bengals stay close even with Inday getting 7 on it's first 5 drives. We have a better O than Cincy and a much better D and the D is what will beat Indy.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoRT
    replied
    Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
    I'm fairly certain we can beat the Colts anywhere. For two straight seasons, Shanny has been building the Broncos to beat Indy.

Pittsburg would be our toughest competition, in my opinion. We wouldn't handle their well-designed blitzes well.
    Denver loves to play aggressive, over pursuing defenses, it plays right into our scheme. They blitz all they want, Shanny will find a way to exploit it.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    If you go by strength of schedule, then we are number one by far.
    If you're going solely off of records up to this point, then without a doubt, Colts are number 1. It's all how you look at it, that's all, and right now, analysts are looking at records, not schedules and teams played.

Leave a comment:

• PatrickdaDookie
    replied
    I'm fairly certain we can beat the Colts anywhere. For two straight seasons, Shanny has been building the Broncos to beat Indy.

Pittsburg would be our toughest competition, in my opinion. We wouldn't handle their well-designed blitzes well.

Leave a comment:

• CJ_5256
    replied
    Originally posted by psychobilly
    Put us on a neutral field and we take the Colts. Their D is like a sieve - not unlike the Chargers in the 'Air Coryell' days. That puts us at #1 in my unbiased opinion.
    Don't be so confident about that. They beat the Bungles at their house....I do think we have the ability to run the ball enough to beat them though. If we can keep our D off the field for about 34-40mins. I think we can beat them though..

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellthebest
    On Monday ngith countdown John Madden said that the Broncos were the second best team in the league. So whatcha think? I think that that is a good statement. But if we play the colts in the playoffs...i think we can beat them.. just take manning off the field.. but i agree with madden.
    It is only opinion. I think we are number 1. But that is an opinion too. We won't know until the Championship and the Ship game. Even then the better team has to play at their best to beat a weaker team. This is the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• psychobilly
    replied
    Put us on a neutral field and we take the Colts. Their D is like a sieve - not unlike the Chargers in the 'Air Coryell' days. That puts us at #1 in my unbiased opinion.

Leave a comment:

• ColRockies_5
    replied
    Originally posted by ItalianSta11ion

but yes i actually think we are first in the league and could easly beat the colts IN DENVER... in indy is a WHOLE different question
    NO WAY you can say we're first in the league...The colts haven't lost a game, you have to give it to them until further notice.

As for the playoffs against the Colts...it's gonna be tough if we Play in Indy, which we might the way they're playing. The Bengals did expose that Defense, and we have a much better run D than the bengals, so who knows what's gonna happen...

Leave a comment:

• ItalianSta11ion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bellthebest
    started a topic Madden Says were #2

Madden Says were #2

Working...
X