Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good column from Bill Simmons....

His column is about who he thinks is going to make the playoffs

(Bill Simmons is my favorite sports writer.....he writes some funny columns )

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...simmons/051118
    sigpic

that's only about the 10th time that has been posted.

By the way. Griz lost Go catz
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

good article.... especially this little snippet... about the Colts.
      And yes, I still think they're the team to beat. But if you drew up someone to beat the 2005 Colts ... wouldn't that team look almost exactly like the 2005 Broncos? As always, stay tuned.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
        that's only about the 10th time that has been posted.

By the way. Griz lost Go catz

geez sorry.....I didn't know.

yeah yeah I know....do you think I didn't watch the game? just shut up
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
          geez sorry.....I didn't know.

yeah yeah I know....do you think I didn't watch the game? just shut up
          I didnt mean for it to sound rude or anything i'm just saying.

HAHAHAHA griz lost. Travis Lulay is the freakin shiznet. my 2 fav college teams won. GT beat miami and The Catz beat the griz 16-6. I was most impressed with Calvin Johnson against Miami. He made some awsome catches. he could play for the broncos anytime. Maybe I should move this conversation to the college forum. before somebody yells at me.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
            I didnt mean for it to sound rude or anything i'm just saying.

HAHAHAHA griz lost. Travis Lulay is the freakin shiznet. my 2 fav college teams won. GT beat miami and The Catz beat the griz 16-6. I was most impressed with Calvin Johnson against Miami. He made some awsome catches. he could play for the broncos anytime. Maybe I should move this conversation to the college forum. before somebody yells at me.
            lol actually Im not that mad about the Griz game....the Cats played well and the Griz played crappy....the Cats deserved to win. plus we still have home field advantage is im not mistaken.

I would love to get Calvin Johnson.....
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah Calvin Johnson is pretty sweet. But Reggie Ball could be back up to plummer any time to. I know some people are gonna hate me but i'd rather have Calvin Johnson then Ashley lelie. I just think Calvin can make more plays happen then lelie can. It would be awsome to see Johnson line up across the field from Rod.
              the space that is mine

Comment

"They're really onto something here. It's almost like a baseball team pitching a quality knuckler for three innings, bringing in someone who throws 100 miles an hour for the fourth and fifth, bringing back the knuckler for the sixth and seventh, then closing with the fireballer again. I'm not sure how you stop it, actually. "

Thats actually a very good way to sum us up.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I think he figured out JP.... LOL

C. I have no evidence to prove this, but I think Shanahan secretly gave Jake a frontal lobotomy.
                  That would explain his rare play, his outbursts with the press and why he can't seem to wear clothes that match.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                    I think he figured out JP.... LOL

That would explain his rare play, his outbursts with the press and why he can't seem to wear clothes that match.
                    Wow.....

....when you have to resort to bashing Jake about his clothing........

......WOW!
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                      Wow.....

......WOW!
                      wow..... I totally agree with you just..... wow We know you hate Jake but..... just wow. i'm speechless
                      the space that is mine

Comment

I think he figured out JP.... LOL That would explain his rare play, his outbursts with the press and why he can't seem to wear clothes that match.
                        Hahahahahaha... clothes that match lol!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                          Wow.....

......WOW!

I didn't bash JP. Only made an observation.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                            Hahahahahaha... clothes that match lol!
                            At least there's one on this board with a sense of humor.
                            sigpic

Comment

At least there's one on this board with a sense of humor.
                              Life is too stinkin' short to take EVERYTHING soooo seriously

Comment

Working...
                              X