No announcement yet.

2 Broncos included in HoF semifinalists:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as we all know Gradishar deserves it, it's quite often not a case of what you've done but who you know. If they go with the usual 4, I'll be surprised if they don't select:

Madden
    Aikman
    White
    and Modell

A seriously sorry group with only White being true HOFer and he won't even be there. If they go for 5 you can add George Young. Won't that make for some great highlight films?
    Last edited by SkyFlash1; 11-22-2005, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
      As much as we all know Gradishar deserves it, it's quite often not a case of what you've done but who you know. If they go with the usual 4, I'll be surprised if they don't select:

Madden
      Aikman
      White
      and Modell

It seriously sorry group with only White being true HOFer and he won't even be there.

Aikman was the leader of three super bowl teams. That qualifies for the hall of fame. Derrick Thomas should be on this list without question.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

I think the HOF selection is broken. There is way too much concern over honoring "lifetime achievement" type awardees and with the limited slots, a lot of HOF quality players get passed over. HOF inductees need to be selected based on their playing careers only with very rarely a coach and that's it. The HOF isn't a place for administrators, owners, or anyone else that doesn't play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway1983
          Derrick Thomas should be on this list without question.
          Perhaps but who do you think will get pushed off to get him on there? I don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
            Reed, Thurman Thomas, and Warren Moon will definatly get in. Eventually. Art Monk SHOULD get in. The people that say "no" are the ones that look at stats and stats only. They want to look at football stats like you do baseball stats. Art's presence and career was more than just "stats" on a piece of paper.
            What can I say? I disagree. I just don't see Art Monk as a Hall of Fame player. Out of those, I would perhaps vote Moon in. But Reed, Thomas, and like I said Monk, just don't make the cut imo.
            Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
              What can I say? I disagree. I just don't see Art Monk as a Hall of Fame player. Out of those, I would perhaps vote Moon in. But Reed, Thomas, and like I said Monk, just don't make the cut imo.
              Thats cool. I just see them making it. Especially Moon, Monk, and Thomas. Of the few .. I would say Reed is the furthest. But... personally.. I think they are all worthy. Just as the Steelers had so many from their Super Bowl years go.

Comment

Randy Gradishar belongs in the HoF. I hope he gets in this time but I'm not holding my breath.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                X