Cecil "The Diesel" Sapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecil "The Diesel" Sapp

Very impressed by his special teams play all year. Especially against the Jets and the hit he had that knocked the ball free.

Awsome to see Kieth Burns leading the way as well so these young guys see how big special teams are.....

KEEP LAYING THE WOOD BOYS!

I also wondered why Ron Dayne wasn't put in their at the end of the game. Who will it be giving Anderson a break if Bell can't go.....Cecil or Ron?
    sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Let's hope he continues to do the job.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Great play by him, but in all fairness, Justin Miller can't hold onto the ball for his life. Look at his past play.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
        Great play by him, but in all fairness, Justin Miller can't hold onto the ball for his life. Look at his past play.
        Who is Justin Miller???

Isn't this thread about Cecil Sapp??

I agree that Sapp is a workhorse.........................

Comment

Either Or will work for me. If Bell cant go then I say we let him rest and heal up. If I had my way, I would have it ANDERDROUGHNS for this Turkey day game.
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishConrad
            I also wondered why Ron Dayne wasn't put in their at the end of the game. Who will it be giving Anderson a break if Bell can't go.....Cecil or Ron?
            As far as I know Dayne wasn't activated. So when Bell left the game, Sapp the backup FB played as backup RB as well. If Bell is not ready to play on thanksgiving im sure Dayne will get the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
              As far as I know Dayne wasn't activated. So when Bell left the game, Sapp the backup FB played as backup RB as well. If Bell is not ready to play on thanksgiving im sure Dayne will get the start.
              haha...is that a joke? because I really hope so...did you forget about MA?

Btw, I like the nickname, "The Diesel"

Thanks Snk

Comment

Originally posted by ColRockies_5
                haha...is that a joke? because I really hope so...did you forget about MA?
                No I mean a start as the backup RB. Not as the first stringer. Anderson is kicking some ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
                  No I mean a start as the backup RB. Not as the first stringer. Anderson is kicking some ass!
                  OK, good, I was starting to wonder

Thanks Snk

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                    Who is Justin Miller???

Isn't this thread about Cecil Sapp??

I agree that Sapp is a workhorse.........................

Miller is the Jet returner who coughed up the pigskin.

He's saying Sapp shouldn't get all the credit, when Miller may be prone to fumbling anyway.
                    sigpic
                    They're your teammates, now.
                    Best of luck, TT!
                    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X