Glad to be here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be here!

Whatsup Denver, I just wanted to say I am a Cowboys fan, wishing you guys a Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope to see a good game. I hear Denver is an awesome place to live, very scenic, crisp air, classy people. I live in PA, and I have to deal with those white-trash Eagle fans, all of the Bronco fans I have met are classy people, they don't throw batteries at people, like the Eagles fans. LOL I don't know about this upcoming game though. I've been right about Dallas past games for the most part, but this one is kinda tricky. Plummer is playing great, and your running game looks good. Our O has been a little sluggish, but I think that will pick up a bit. Our D is playing at a very high level. All things being said, this game should come down to who can run, and who can stop the run. I don't think so in this case. I think this may be an air war. I think both defenses can stop the run, and perhaps both teams will air the ball out a little more. Perhaps the key to this game will be getting the quarterbacks. Bledsoe and Plummer both have a history of throwing the rock to defenders when pressured. What do you think?
    Go Cowboys!

Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to Broncomania!

This will be a close game. Both teams are playing very well this year and it should be interesting. Especially when the Broncos come out as winners.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

this game has trap game written all over it

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
        this game has trap game written all over it
        LOL
        Congrats to current Denver Broncos and former University of Maryland Terrapins:
        #22 Dominique Foxworth
        #40 Curome Cox

Comment

Originally posted by Nyce22
          Whatsup Denver, I just wanted to say I am a Cowboys fan, wishing you guys a Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope to see a good game. I hear Denver is an awesome place to live, very scenic, crisp air, classy people. I live in PA, and I have to deal with those white-trash Eagle fans, all of the Bronco fans I have met are classy people, they don't throw batteries at people, like the Eagles fans. LOL I don't know about this upcoming game though. I've been right about Dallas past games for the most part, but this one is kinda tricky. Plummer is playing great, and your running game looks good. Our O has been a little sluggish, but I think that will pick up a bit. Our D is playing at a very high level. All things being said, this game should come down to who can run, and who can stop the run. I don't think so in this case. I think this may be an air war. I think both defenses can stop the run, and perhaps both teams will air the ball out a little more. Perhaps the key to this game will be getting the quarterbacks. Bledsoe and Plummer both have a history of throwing the rock to defenders when pressured. What do you think?
          Happy Thanksgiving to you too and welcome to the boards!

Wow .. I didn't know that about the Eagles fans. All the ones I've ran across have been very nice and classy. Every team has a handful of over-the-top fans though.

You're right that both our QBs have an interception history. Although I think Plummer has finally worked his way out of it (we're hope at least! ). I agree with your assessment that the game is going to be won on the ground. You guys have a nice 1-2 combination in the backfield as well. Not sure if Bell will be playing this game so you may only see Anderson from us.

It's going to be a tough game for sure. I can't wait!
          The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by Nyce22

Happy Thanksgiving.... and Yes. I think you are right. I think this game will definatly come down to who can run, and who can't. Also. If a team becomes one dementional, thats going to hurt a big way.. and will definatly hurt out game. I also think you are right about pressuring the QB. The only advantage we have there, our QB is mobile and do more roll outs and play actions. Should be a good close game!

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy the boards. Hope you stay around for a good game.

Denver wins by 9pts.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                Happy Thanksgiving to you too and welcome to the boards!

Wow .. I didn't know that about the Eagles fans. All the ones I've ran across have been very nice and classy. Every team has a handful of over-the-top fans though.

You're right that both our QBs have an interception history. Although I think Plummer has finally worked his way out of it (we're hope at least! ). I agree with your assessment that the game is going to be won on the ground. You guys have a nice 1-2 combination in the backfield as well. Not sure if Bell will be playing this game so you may only see Anderson from us.

It's going to be a tough game for sure. I can't wait!

90% of Eagle fans in the "Philadelphia" area are terrible fans. They throw batteries and other objects at the visiting teams. Its pathetic.
                Go Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                X