Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Denver or KC go to the SB first?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will Denver or KC go to the SB first?

    Which team will get to the SB first?
    30
    Broncos
    80.00%
    24
    Chiefs
    20.00%
    6
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

    You too Cutler.

  • #2
    It pains me to say it Rascal, But I voted for the DONKEYS! I think the Chiefs, Browns, Vikings, Lions and Bills are all in a class of their own!! We've got loyal fans, but I think there's a curse on the Chiefs. Not the Elway Curse, Not the DT gone before his time curse, I think its the Todd Blackledge curse, or maybe its the Bam Morris curse. Who knows!! Personally, I like the Lions, Wayne Fontes and Thanksgiving Day Curse!!!! Come on the Lions have been on Thanksgiving Day since I can remember, and some years that game is the only one they Win all season!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


    The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

    Comment


    • #3
      No fair rascal you know this is a broncos MB! of course the poll would look they way it is!
      The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dhall26
        It pains me to say it Rascal, But I voted for the DONKEYS! I think the Chiefs, Browns, Vikings, Lions and Bills are all in a class of their own!! We've got loyal fans, but I think there's a curse on the Chiefs. Not the Elway Curse, Not the DT gone before his time curse, I think its the Todd Blackledge curse, or maybe its the Bam Morris curse. Who knows!! Personally, I like the Lions, Wayne Fontes and Thanksgiving Day Curse!!!! Come on the Lions have been on Thanksgiving Day since I can remember, and some years that game is the only one they Win all season!!

        Rascal, you have a complaint!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


        The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
          No fair rascal you know this is a broncos MB! of course the poll would look they way it is!
          Of course and you are a Kansas City fan getting on a Denver Bronco Message board, so what would you expect.

          Duh... I think it is the Chiefs, even though I am a Die Hard Broncos fan.

          No disrespect to you DHALL, because I know you are a die-hard Chiefs fan.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
            No fair rascal you know this is a broncos MB! of course the poll would look they way it is!
            Of course you could start your own poll on your own board and stay off of ours if you wanted to.

            That is only a suggestion not a demand.

            Just trying to help....
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncos4ever
              Of course and you are a Kansas City fan getting on a Denver Bronco Message board, so what would you expect.

              Duh... I think it is the Chiefs, even though I am a Die Hard Broncos fan.

              No disrespect to you DHALL, because I know you are a die-hard Chiefs fan.
              Thanks, its like I said I voted for the Donks, only because logically I think my Chiefs are like the Browns!!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


              The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

              Comment


              • #8
                Denver of course.


                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm not going to bother to vote, a poll with 2 options is too simplistic to bring into consideration all that you have to bring into play in the NFL right now to guess who might be in the big show from year to year.

                  At this point I think the Broncs are 2 or 3 years from a deep post season run. I would love to see the Broncs take it all the way at any time but to be honest I think Plummer needs more time in the system and I think we have some work to do at the offensive skill positions, while at the same time maintaining a respectable defensive presence under the cap.

                  The Chiefs on the other hand have at most 2 years to make the big show given last years rosters, and unfortuntately for Chief fans your defense is pretty far from being able to get the job done in that time frame IMO. Overall I would be surprised to see the Chief's O continue to perform at a top level for more than one more year, at the outside maybe two (based primarly on your O line... not on players like Green and Holmes), and I don't think your D is at a point where they can bring it together for you in that time frame. I'm not trying to talk smack, just looking at things as objectively as I can.

                  There are alot of teams I can see going far in the post season in the next year or two, and honestly its only my desire to the see Broncs make it that would put either the Broncs or the Chiefs in that picture right now. Of course who really knows, thats the beauty of the league right now, with players hopping teams and strength ebbing and flowing at a fast rate its really impossible at this point to even give a good prediction for next year, let alone two or three down the road.

                  Who will make it first? I don't know and neither does anyone else. I would guess that the Broncs would mainly based on the fact that **** (stupid filter... .D1ckVermeil) is probably going to retire (for good this time) in the next 2 to 3 years, and it seems unlikely that either team will make it there in that time frame. However I have to say that I long ago quit betting on the NFL, its way to transient to make any really good guesses until you are at least 1/2 through any given season, and even then its a bit of a crapshoot.
                  Last edited by Plastique; 02-14-2004, 01:49 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Kansas City may never get there because they don't know how to win come playoff time
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
                      No fair rascal you know this is a broncos MB! of course the poll would look they way it is!
                      So what's your point?
                      John 11: 25-27

                      My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                      Thanks Snk16

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Broncos will never go back because they have the snake hahaha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bills_Fan
                          Broncos will never go back because they have the snake hahaha
                          Oooh and when was the Bill's last sb appearance? I believe it was a loss to the 'boys several years before the Broncos went B2B. Why don't you tear a page out of your team's book & fade away?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BeerGirl
                            Oooh and when was the Bill's last sb appearance? I believe it was a loss to the 'boys several years before the Broncos went B2B. Why don't you tear a page out of your team's book & fade away?
                            Gotta love those folks from Nimrodia, B.G. ...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X