Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Some Questions Answered, Read This.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBDynasty
    And the long bomb in the Jets game which would have went for an easy TD if the ball wasn't underthown a bit.
    Hey, if I would have said that, I would have been sacrificed by the St. Jake crowd.

Hey, wait a minute.... I already was when I agreed with someone else's observation about the short pass.

How do you get away with it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      I think you are right. More runs, the passing game bein concentrated on shorter, easier routes... not letting Plummer make the deep hard reads, keeping the ball under control. Considering how much we run, it only makes sense that the passing game is down all around.
      Originally posted by texbronc
      The way I read that portion of the article I didn't see it as being critical of Lelie. It looks to me as if Rasizer was saying he's getting the short end of the stick because a change in how the offense is being run. That's something I have thought all along.
      I'm glad to see respected posters such as yourselves agreeing with something I posted to a Lelie hater on this board. The running game, along with reducing JPs attempts, has resulted in lower passing numbers for everyone.

Gee, maybe I could be a writer for the RMN.... LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
        I'm glad to see respected posters such as yourselves agreeing with something I posted to a Lelie hater on this board. The running game, along with reducing JPs attempts, has resulted in lower passing numbers for everyone.

You could! Personally, I'm trying to get a job writing for playboy

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
          You could! Personally, I'm trying to get a job writing for playboy
          As long as it's writing and not posing..... LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

As long as it's writing and not posing..... LOL!
            ahahaha....just keep an eye out on that centerfold, and THANK the placement of the staple!

Comment

I've been saying Lelie's numbers are down because of changes in the offense for the past couple of months. However, it also looks to me like Shanahan is having Jake take a few more shots down field than he did earlier in the season.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
              X