CBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crap shoot aye..

I agree its a crap shoot, so let's just draft 3 DBs in a row. eventually we'll hit, and if not then we keep drafting. Screw getting someone elses big name free agents, resign ours and then draft more. I'm tired of paying a Gardener while Wilson goes thirsty.

Comment

Re: crap shoot aye..

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
      I agree its a crap shoot, so let's just draft 3 DBs in a row. eventually we'll hit, and if not then we keep drafting. Screw getting someone elses big name free agents, resign ours and then draft more. I'm tired of paying a Gardener while Wilson goes thirsty.
      Come on, lucky pro-bowler, lucky all-pro, daddy needs a new super bowl ring.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Come on, lucky pro-bowler, lucky all-pro, daddy needs a new super bowl ring.
        Part of being lucky is putting yourself in a place to "be lucky"; when crap hits the fan and your there to do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
          Part of being lucky is putting yourself in a place to "be lucky"; when crap hits the fan and your there to do something about it.
          What?!? I was just making a joke.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I know....

Comment

Ok.

Comment

I was about to go off and then I reread your post. I read it wrong at first and had three paragraphs of hate and discontent spelled out. Then I reread your post and felt cheezy, however I had put so much work into my reply that I felt I had to say something. I mean come on...all that work thinking of mean and nasty things to say and then having to delete it all. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  Even in the sixties when a cb could bump a wide receiver all the way down the field that still would be a holding penalty.
                  They never called it though

Comment

Working...
                  X