Ya know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    It has to be the military thing, getting through to some of you is next to near impossible.

First, I said ONE OF THE HIGHEST ever NOT THE highest ever.....

Second, yes we may be one of the wealthiest nations in the world but what does that do for the hundreds of thousands of starving, homeless, sick, elderly, handicap, poor, etc. etc. people that ARE living in this country, cause it certainly aint helping them....this country and the citizens dont know how to share the wealth, the rich get richer, while the poor get poorer. And it has nothing to to with ambition or laziness. I know hundreds of extremely hard working people, who pay taxes, get nothing from any "government program" and still struggle to make it....luck and timing and who you know have a lot to do with being extremely wealthy.......

Third, I wasnt arguing against my point, dummy, read a bit closer....I was talking about people (elderly and handicap) who cant do anything else...the elderly person put in their time and paid their social security, but our govt decided that that $$ was better spent on $10K toliets for AirForce one and inflated salaries for govt officials - and yes I believe our govt should help these people, its one of the reasons why i pay TAXES!!!!!!!!!!

So am I correct in assuming you are saying THE RICHEST country in the world shouldnt help the people who are disabled and handicapped and elderly - cause thats what it sounds like to me.

And tell me, oh wise one, if working 70 hrs a week, getting a degree and trying to raise a family, ISNT getting off your butt, what is???? Cause I would love to know, as would the rest of the people here Im sure, how you can become a millionaire through hard work alone???

I also noticed that you did not respond to "what would happen to all the abandon children who depend on social services" Is it because you have no answer? hmmmmmm

Sounds like you need to do a bit of research yourself, oh pompous one. Social Services has a place in this country if GOVERNED properly. Im not saying it couldnt use a major overhaul, but what part of any govt org. cant?

As far as insults and name calling, its not ALL i have its part of what I have and Im good at it, so it wont stop, cause you, my dear, make it too easy
    OrangenBlue You're absolutely correct, thank you for aknowledging our mothers and fathers, their mothers and fathers, and so on and so on, not say we fail to mention the handicapped which at any given time a total idiot, inbred, jdshortdic who fails to see he can become handicapped in the blink of an eye. What happens when my department steps up, and demands that he should start paying his fair share in this magnificent country we have, and free enterpising is no longer a option for the theiving so called rich azzholes of the world. They forget its the social worker and the garbage man or the nurse who no doubt have to take care of his aging moronic mind which seems he's not to far from being stashed in a mental institution and his wife and lover take control over his so called money, but isn't it funny how those who have nothing like to make others think they have the world. Really rhe reason why he's talking like that is because he has to work these menial jobs himself, and he's glaring with rage that he's not capable of making a salary of $125.000 a year just for starters. jdrough cause geesus hate to tell you you're not slick, but oh well hey idiot you're not slick. While you are going on about the little man, remember this, it was a little man that made your azz, and it's the little women and men still paying your way in this world for sure poor and lowermiddle class pay the taxes in this country you thieves only sit back and try to figure a way of stealing more. So when you think about anyone being a dependent of yours or needing you to help pay them while on aid or anything else, remember it's the poor man and almost poor man and woman paying their needy and handicappeds way, your azz is a parasite with a little name Gutter Rat. Think about it, the Poor and Honest take care of themselves!!!! Which is much more than we can say for the likes of you, and your bigot kind, I'll say a prayer for you and yours. God please make this moronic idiot, and his kind, Handicapped Amen.
    Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Not sure why you jumped on Jared, maybe I missed something from another thread - but the only one making dumb ass comments is jd!cklick - which is nothing new - while I will agree with part of what he said regarding our government and their wastefullness but to think social workers dont help people based on fear of losing their jobs is just freakin retarded. There will always be people in need, regardless of the type of society you live in, regardless of the times you live in. Some people just arent born capable of taking care of themselves, some are boderline, some do it to themselves, but it doesnt mean you dont help them. Welfare, social security, social services, etc were started in this country for the right reasons, unfortunately there will always be people who will take advantage of whatever they can, whenever they can and ruin good things for everyone.

To say any JOB is worthless or not as good as another is just plain ignorant - if you were to take a class of jobs out of our structure right now, this country would crumble.

Please I am begging you jd!cklick, keep your dumb ass moronic opinions to yourself. None of us cares to know how you feel about anything anymore, you have proven yourself useless on this board - your stupid ass remarks are no longer entertaining (entertaining in the way Tom Green is, so stupid its entertaining)

Cant you just go away and find some other board to infest. (let me suggest a raiders board, you should fit right in)

And thanks for the compliment wnc - very much appreciated
      Orangenblue of course you are right, but one little thing when President Roosevelt started the Social Security Act it wasn't and nor has it ever been a welfare program, it was at one time so long ago a volunteered deduction if you wanted this insurance, you would be loaning America money, and in return you got it back with interest earned on it, when you could for some known illness or act not work. I know this from the work I do I do work for the Government. it's a pitty I don't know who jdslick is, I would have a feast on his azz, I'm going to check his profile, hopefully it's there LMAO. He's a moronic idiot, and I know he has no brain and if he does ir's about the size of a dinasauer's a TRex maybe. Humm sh*t for brains lol it was there.
      Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
        OrangenBlue You're absolutely correct, thank you for aknowledging our mothers and fathers, their mothers and fathers, and so on and so on, not say we fail to mention the handicapped which at any given time a total idiot, inbred, jdshortdic who fails to see he can become handicapped in the blink of an eye. What happens when my department steps up, and demands that he should start paying his fair share in this magnificent country we have, and free enterpising is no longer a option for the theiving so called rich azzholes of the world. They forget its the social worker and the garbage man or the nurse who no doubt have to take care of his aging moronic mind which seems he's not to far from being stashed in a mental institution and his wife and lover take control over his so called money, but isn't it funny how those who have nothing like to make others think they have the world. Really rhe reason why he's talking like that is because he has to work these menial jobs himself, and he's glaring with rage that he's not capable of making a salary of $125.000 a year just for starters. jdrough cause geesus hate to tell you you're not slick, but oh well hey idiot you're not slick. While you are going on about the little man, remember this, it was a little man that made your azz, and it's the little women and men still paying your way in this world for sure poor and lowermiddle class pay the taxes in this country you thieves only sit back and try to figure a way of stealing more. So when you think about anyone being a dependent of yours or needing you to help pay them while on aid or anything else, remember it's the poor man and almost poor man and woman paying their needy and handicappeds way, your azz is a parasite with a little name Gutter Rat. Think about it, the Poor and Honest take care of themselves!!!! Which is much more than we can say for the likes of you, and your bigot kind, I'll say a prayer for you and yours. God please make this moronic idiot, and his kind, Handicapped Amen.
        You know something goodluv? Any person that makes the 6 figs would know that it all comes from the poor class. The real rich never make it off of themselves. Wal-Mart comes to mind. Sam grew filthy with the "rollback" prices that real stars never visit. I think that mr slick is one one the very ones hes trashing, lower tax bracket, earned income! WHAT A BIG FAKE! Oh slick, be sure to put my trash cans back up in the morn! Hes only one of us!
        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick
          How could the "poor Class" provide the rich with all of their wealth? The poor don't have the money.

Sam Waltons Wal-Mart benefits poorer people. He has enabled people to buy name-brand goods at a better price. Would you rather see poor people buying their clothes at Nordstroms?

As for your thoughts on my economic status? Who cares? I sure don't.
          You really are a dumb ass.For every rich person theres 25000 poor people! And MOST old people are wealthy? You just get dumber and dumber and dumber! According to last years IRS statments people that made over $100,000 was in the top 22% of the mass. But you are so very dumb when you dont have enough sense to ask duhh.........how can the poor provide the rich with their wealth? Sh**. The top 10% make their money off of the bottom 90% but I know your so stupid that you cant see that! Im going to tell you what? You bore me just like you do everyone else. You need a little more formal education but something you can never, never acheive is the ability to make anyone like you. You run your trash mouth off trying to make people think that your rich, ****, your behind on your trailer payment as we speak, which theres nothing wrong with them but you do have to have enough money to make the $116.32 payment. So see the rich are even making money off of you!, barely!
          So since everyone in here is sick of your whinning, please find yourself a friend! Did you respond to my retarded child post? Didnt think so dumb A**. I am washing my hands of you.
          Last edited by wncbronxx; 02-20-2004, 04:22 AM.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
            Orangenblue of course you are right, but one little thing when President Roosevelt started the Social Security Act it wasn't and nor has it ever been a welfare program, it was at one time so long ago a volunteered deduction if you wanted this insurance, you would be loaning America money, and in return you got it back with interest earned on it, when you could for some known illness or act not work. I know this from the work I do I do work for the Government. it's a pitty I don't know who jdslick is, I would have a feast on his azz, I'm going to check his profile, hopefully it's there LMAO. He's a moronic idiot, and I know he has no brain and if he does ir's about the size of a dinasauer's a TRex maybe. Humm sh*t for brains lol it was there.
            goodluv I have figured the equalism on idiotism, (slick). It has to be called as "Simple Harmonic Motion" his mind fighting against its self.
            The motion equation for simple harmonic motion contains a complete description of the motion of fighting inside ones head, and other parameters of the motion can be calculated by:
            y=AsRn(1)t = AsRn (sq rt) k/mt: {The velocity and acceleration are given by} v = (1)Ados(1)t The total brain wave energy for an undamped oscillator is the sum of its kinetic engery and potential energy. See just how far one must dig to find the damage that lie deep within his mind? Even though I dont care for him, it is my duty as a social worker to provide him help and understanding!
            While this can affect many other ills, it does explain his cause.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

jdslick,

I don't care what you think about anything. Nor do I necessarily agree or disagree.

All I care about is your posting your political beliefs here. Unwanted.

O&B420, that goes for you too.

PM or email is more appropriate.

Generally speaking, politics and religion a really good way to quickly allow a board to denigrate into nothing but a posting of back an forth insults.

I admit, that element does exist here, but we do our best to control it and discourage it, as I am doing now.

However, I am asking both of you to end this discussion in a public manner. Take it to email or PM.
              Last edited by Jared; 02-20-2004, 08:54 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Why not just move this to the Anything but Football forum?
                Politics aren't welcome there either. I deleted a whole George Bush thread two weeks ago in that forum.
                Last edited by Jared; 02-20-2004, 10:38 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Why not just move this to the Anything but Football forum?
                  God you really cant read can you - duh, he said " politics and religion a really good way to quickly allow a board to denigrate into nothing but a posting of back an forth insults."

He doesnt want it on the board PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

And I will listen NOW, cause I wuv you Jared

Comment

Well d!cklick, I was responding with my aMswer at the same time jared was giving his aMswer - SOOOO SOOOOOORRRYYYYYY

NOT
                    Last edited by orangenblue420; 02-20-2004, 11:54 AM.

Comment

careful.
                      ?????????

Careful of what - my aMswers, do you not like the aMswers I give

Or do I need to be careful of you???

Pleaaaassssseeeee

Comment

so political discussions aren't allowed? That's too bad.
                        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                          so political discussions aren't allowed? That's too bad.
                          we did have that whole thread on God though, so i dont know why - it just may be that political and religion discussions with ME arent allowed

Comment

we did have that whole thread on God though, so i dont know why - it just may be that political and religion discussions with ME arent allowed
                            I know. We had like 2 threads of 100+ posts on religion and nothing was said from MOD's about the topic, and during those discussions no said anything that even came close to violating the COC, so why politics?

You too Cutler.

Comment

No, be careful to not let your brain fall out when you open your mouth.
                              what are you two? I suggest this that response, if it can be called that, be recommended for the dumbest response ever!!

You too Cutler.

Comment

This statement is on the top 10 list of stupid quotes.
                                that is sad. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ORIGINAL???

And besides, you quoted it not me, so technically that's against you!

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                                X