Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI talking about the Broncos...

STATEMENT GAME

Both Tony and Mike agree that whoever wins this game will catapult in their confrences. Maybe not to the SB but be a front runner. We know about Indy but with a win Denver will be right in the mix.

Both guys agreed that while the Cowboys would get a big boost if they win but they think Denver's boost with a win would be bigger. The Broncos have to go on the road to a tough opponent in a short week.

I think they are right. A win would send a big message! Not to mention a loss for us and a win by SD and or KC puts them right back in it with a head to head rematch on the way. Feeling good about this team right now but w/ 6 to go it can change really fast.

Keep up the solid play boys!!!

Happy holidays!

Yeah. Denver will have to bring their A game on the road. Get the win. You can do it.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
      Yeah. Denver will have to bring their A game on the road. Get the win. You can do it.
      Jake Plummer. All I have to say. If he keeps up his no mistake play, then that gives us our best chance to win.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway1983
        Jake Plummer. All I have to say. If he keeps up his no mistake play, then that gives us our best chance to win.
        Our best chance to win is if nobody makes mistakes. A 10 yard holding penalty to kill a drive may be as bad as a turnover.

Comment

It may be close

Originally posted by psychobilly
          Our best chance to win is if nobody makes mistakes. A 10 yard holding penalty to kill a drive may be as bad as a turnover.
          I was of the belief that this was going to be a semi-easy game. After doing some research and seeing how close our stats are I think it will be a little tougher to pull out the "W". And as stated above a holding call to kill a drive could be the turning factor in this game.
          We will have to play smart. Keep the penalties down and keep our heads in the game.
          IMO our best defensive plays will be to continue our constant attack on the quarter back. Keep him off his game plan and keep him guessing were the blitz is coming from and if it is coming.
          I know they have a running game also but I believe we will win that battle.
          I still believe we will win. I just think it will be a closer game than I thought before.
          BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

Good posts all,

I still think that this game will be easier then everyone thinks it will be because the Dallas offense isnt that good. They have two decent running backs, and a solid wide receiver core and a overachieving QB, but if one of those factors are taken away the Cowboys tend to crumble.

True, they say defenses win championships but defenses dont win Thanksgiving games.

The one deciding factor in this game will be field postion and time of possesion. If the Broncos jump out to an early lead, say, 10-0 or 13-3, they can milk the clock and use Todd to pin the 'Boys deep into their own territory and let the D do the rest.

Also, the running game will be essential it goes hand in hand with the time of possesion point. What the Broncos need to do is to have a 17 play 85 yard drive or something of the like and take the crowd out of the game, throw enough to keep the defense honesnt, but, most importantly, run the ball.

It worked against the Jets, and though they arent the Cowboys thats for dang sure, the same formula works.

Keep the Cowboys pinned, dont commit stupind penalties and run the ball. Its easier said then done, and while we certainly dont have a say in the outcome of the game, if the Broncos do these things they should win.

I'm glad I'm not Shanny this week.

Gooooooo Broncos!
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
              Good posts all,

I still think that this game will be easier then everyone thinks it will be because the Dallas offense isnt that good. They have two decent running backs, and a solid wide receiver core and a overachieving QB, but if one of those factors are taken away the Cowboys tend to crumble.

I hope your right!!!!!!!

I think this may be one of our toughest games

Comment

This game will test the Broncos alot however, your whole life is a test so this week is not the end of the trials. The end is in Detroit. To get there we still have Arrowhead, San Diego, the Colts, and whoever else stands in the way.

I do believe that a win in dallas however will supercharge the Broncos chances

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

Around the horn talked about this game to. I still think San Diego is going to be our toughest challenge this year. imparticularly @ san diego.
                  the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

im getting kind of annoyed with this whole needing to prove ourselves thing
                    we've already beaten san diego (6-4) kansas city (6-4) jacksonville (7-3) washington (5-5) new england (6-4) and blew out philadelphia when they had TO (4-3 with TO this year)
                    if we haven't proven ourselves yet, we wont until the playoffs.

Comment

personally, im lookin forward to one heck of a game. All we need to do is play our defensive game like we always do, and the O will finish the rest for us. dallas has a strong strong defense, but i know that kubiak can find a way to break down the secondary, and that anderson/bell/dayne(?)/sapp(?) can all find wholes in the front 4. i think that if we cover keyshawn short, we should not only stop him, but maybe pick a few too. all the cowboys games i watch i see them throwing the short out to keyshawn. we need to take advantage of that. our defensive line just needs to hold strong, and watch out for jones. if we tackle well, we shall be victorious. avsfan out
                      Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

I was worried about this game until I saw the Monday night game with the Eagles and the Cowboys. The Eagles have no TO and a very hurt, Mcnabb and they looked like they were gonna win the game. They had the lead all game until that costly INT by Dallas.

Dallas's Offense after that game did not worry me. Their Defense didnt worry me either as you all know we whooped the Eagles with TO in there and an injured Mcnabb. The Cowboys barely won their game without TO for the Eagles so I say we play like we played all season long, the Cowboys will have a problem.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X